First Hero Now Available on Mobile for North America, Europe and Southern Asia
First Hero is a strategy game from Webzen and is available on both iOS and Android today. In First Hero, players recruit a wealth of legendary figures, from George Washington to Genghis Khan, and engage in a tactical battle with other players. Players not only have the ability to upgrade their characters to build up the strength and prowess necessary for conquering their own domain but are also able to earn Ranking Points through user vs. user and alliance vs. alliance battles to make it to the top for better ranking rewards. There are also Boss fights to do battle against, and with the latest release of the game, a new hero arrives, Saladin, and a new boss will come with him – Admiral Skeleton.
New functions also arrive in the launch, such as the Hero Summon Store, Map Style Changes, UI enhancements, Balance and more. To celebrate FIRST HERO’s official launch, WEBZEN is running various events to allow all gamers to acquire special rewards and extra bonuses, including log-in rewards, Legendary Hero Summon Rate Up Event, Royal Palace Level-up Event, Artifact Coin Event, and Resource Pillage Event.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Introduces Electrifying New Class For Eve "Code Electra"
- Eve evolves in Elsword's latest class update.
- Doom Warrior: Now in Open Beta
- Creaky Corpse are proud to announce the Doom Warrior has now entered Open Beta. This means that anyone can now play without needing one of tho...
- Rush of Heroes Mobile iOS Review
- Rush of Heroes is a free-to-play mobile MMORPG. It plays actually like any old ARPG available in the app store.