Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.1 Release Date Announced
It’s almost time for Patch 5.1 of Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, and with it comes a ton of content. The new story quests are just the tip of the iceberg. Hades might be gone, but there’s still threats to deal with, and a broken world to mend. A new dungeon is on the way, with “The Grand Cosmos” as well. If you want to take a little trip down memory lane, you can utilize New Game +, to use your current character and level to revisit previous quests, cutscenes, and battles that aren’t found in the Unending Journey.
There will also be another new feature, Fellowships! Fellowships are a new way for adventurers to band together. Players can join up to 10 fellowships on their data center and can invite up to 1,000 players. You can use these to keep up on events, go through dungeons and raids, and so much more. Patch 5.1 is scheduled to release on October 29th, 2019.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 Global PVP Tournament takes next step
- Webzen has announced the start of the registration for the first C9 (Continent of the Ninth) Global PvP Tournament.
- Dragonica Closed Beta Begins June 30th
- The North American Dragonica Closed Beta starts on June 30th. Are you ready? Get your Dragonica Closed beta key and start playing this new fre...
- Mu Origin Mobile Preview
- Mu Origin is not some random mobile game with a skin splashed onto it.