Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.1 Release Date Announced
It’s almost time for Patch 5.1 of Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, and with it comes a ton of content. The new story quests are just the tip of the iceberg. Hades might be gone, but there’s still threats to deal with, and a broken world to mend. A new dungeon is on the way, with “The Grand Cosmos” as well. If you want to take a little trip down memory lane, you can utilize New Game +, to use your current character and level to revisit previous quests, cutscenes, and battles that aren’t found in the Unending Journey.
There will also be another new feature, Fellowships! Fellowships are a new way for adventurers to band together. Players can join up to 10 fellowships on their data center and can invite up to 1,000 players. You can use these to keep up on events, go through dungeons and raids, and so much more. Patch 5.1 is scheduled to release on October 29th, 2019.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Ascension Mode Review
- Riot Games is presently making an effort to redo their already convoluted and tired lore; this is not particularly a bad thing.
- LawBreakers Closed Beta 1 Impressions and Improvements
- With all this, I managed to try out every little thing the beta had to offer during it four available days.
- Bandai Namco Announces Tales of The Rays
- Tales of The Rays will be available Summer 2017 in the Americas as a free download from the Apple App Store and Google Play.