Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.1 Release Date Announced
It’s almost time for Patch 5.1 of Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, and with it comes a ton of content. The new story quests are just the tip of the iceberg. Hades might be gone, but there’s still threats to deal with, and a broken world to mend. A new dungeon is on the way, with “The Grand Cosmos” as well. If you want to take a little trip down memory lane, you can utilize New Game +, to use your current character and level to revisit previous quests, cutscenes, and battles that aren’t found in the Unending Journey.
There will also be another new feature, Fellowships! Fellowships are a new way for adventurers to band together. Players can join up to 10 fellowships on their data center and can invite up to 1,000 players. You can use these to keep up on events, go through dungeons and raids, and so much more. Patch 5.1 is scheduled to release on October 29th, 2019.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Clue Scroll Series Comes to RuneScape
- Now available in RuneScape is a highly-anticipated update according to a 2017 payer survey in the enhanced and advanced Clue Scrolls system.
- World of Warships: Legends Coming to Playstation 4 and Xbox One
- Wargaming announced that they are bringing their epic naval battles to the Playstation 4 and Xbox One with World of Warships: Legends.
- Tales Runner Races Its Way On To Steam
- After Tales Runner's successful launch back in April 2014, OGPlanet, a leading publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer online games, proud...