Fallen Earth F2P Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Fallen Earth Page.
Fallen Earth is a 3D sci-fi themed post-apocalyptic MMORPG published by GamersFirst – the same company behind Knight Online, APB Reloaded, Sword 2, and several other free to play games. Fallen Earth originally launched back in 2009 as a pay to play game, but dropped its subscription when it was bought by GamersFirst. The F2P version of the game went live on October 13, 2011. The game mixes RPG and FPS gameplay elements and plays a bit like Global Agenda and Savage 2. The game has no set “classes” and instead utilizes a skill system. As players level they can AP points which they can distribute across a wide variety of skills. To learn more about Fallen Earth check out the official MMOHuts Fallen Earth page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Explains the Zone and Flagging System
- Developer Sandbox Interactive takes some time to explain their Zone and Flagging systems in Albion Online.
- 37Games Launches Blades & Rings for iOS & Android
- 37Games has officially launched the much anticipated Idle/Action RPG mobile Blades & Rings!
- WildStar Discusses Combat Stat Revamp
- Carbine Studios is excited to share the latest WildStar deep dive, this time focusing on Class Stat Refactoring.