EverQuest’s 25th Expansion, ‘The Burning Lands’ Launches Today
Daybreak Games is proud to announce that the 25th expansion for EverQuest has arrived today: The Burning Lands. Norrathians the world over can experience new features and content, such as Expanded Lore. The long-standing peace between the Elemental Plane of Air’s djinn and Plane of Fire’s efreeti is over. Players will be heading back to the Planes to unravel mysteries and try to restore order. A new Luck Stat is also in the game, that will randomly increase the amount of gold in your split, the amount of critical damage you deal, and your chance of success at a trade-skill combine (and that’s just part of it). Six Expansion Zones were also added, as players travel the Planes of Fire, Air, and Smoke.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Mantle of Power Expansion Head Start Now Available
- The Mantle of Power expansion is free to all players beginning on April 26; a head start for pre-purchase begins today.
- Tree of Savior: CBT2 Announced for South Korea
- Tree of Savior: CBT2 Announced for South Korea - New classes, quests and more
- Kartuga Reveals New User Interface Details
- New details emerge about Kartuga's user interface and item system.