Elsword Transcendence Trailer
Elsword has launched its Transcendence Update, bringing phase one of powerful new skills to all 11 characters.
Once in-game, a quick glance at the skill bar will show a peculiar new set of skill slots, marked with a seal, reserved specifically for the new Transcendence Skills. To unlock the new active powers, a 5-part quest series must be completed. Once completed, the new skills can be placed into these new slots. However, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. If all new skills for every character wasn’t enough, Transcendence will provide each character with an altered, stronger Awakening state, and awakened, existing Skills are enhanced.
The update also adds Hero Dungeon: Hell Mode. KOG is celebrating with tons of events, so make sure to log in today.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Stronghold PvP Game Mode Revealed
- ArenaNet has just released details about Stronghold, the all-new PvP game mode coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns, the upcoming expansion...
- Guild Wars 2: Living World Season 4 Episode 1 is Now Live
- After the Brandstorm engulfed the Free City of Amnoon, the Commander receives a mysterious vision about the fate of Tyria.
- Infestation: Survivor Stories Surpasses One Million Users
- P Productions, a leading publisher of massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs), announced today that more than 1.3 million players worldwide...