Elsword Transcendence Trailer
Elsword has launched its Transcendence Update, bringing phase one of powerful new skills to all 11 characters.
Once in-game, a quick glance at the skill bar will show a peculiar new set of skill slots, marked with a seal, reserved specifically for the new Transcendence Skills. To unlock the new active powers, a 5-part quest series must be completed. Once completed, the new skills can be placed into these new slots. However, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. If all new skills for every character wasn’t enough, Transcendence will provide each character with an altered, stronger Awakening state, and awakened, existing Skills are enhanced.
The update also adds Hero Dungeon: Hell Mode. KOG is celebrating with tons of events, so make sure to log in today.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels III's Multi-Language Release Has Arrived
- League of Angels III has ended its open beta phase and is proud to go into full launch all over the world.
- Grepolis Receives Tutorial and Mobile Update
- Grepolis has received a new update today, which adds an entirely new tutorial for players just starting out.
- Albion Online's Community Asks For Answers - and Gets Them
- Sandbox Interactive announces the first series of developer Q&A sessions for Albion Online.