Elsword Transcendence Trailer
Elsword has launched its Transcendence Update, bringing phase one of powerful new skills to all 11 characters.
Once in-game, a quick glance at the skill bar will show a peculiar new set of skill slots, marked with a seal, reserved specifically for the new Transcendence Skills. To unlock the new active powers, a 5-part quest series must be completed. Once completed, the new skills can be placed into these new slots. However, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. If all new skills for every character wasn’t enough, Transcendence will provide each character with an altered, stronger Awakening state, and awakened, existing Skills are enhanced.
The update also adds Hero Dungeon: Hell Mode. KOG is celebrating with tons of events, so make sure to log in today.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Makes Over $550 Million During Opening Weekend
- In its first three days, Call of Duty: Black Ops III exceeded $550 million in sell-through worldwide, according to Activision estimates.
- Dying Light: New Humans Vs. Zombies Mode Revealed
- Today Techland released a new gameplay trailer for Dying Light to showcase the asymmetric multiplayer aspect of the game. Featuring a game-cha...
- HEX: Shards of Fate Bolstered by Third Set, Armies of Myth
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are today releasing the third set for the digital TCG HEX: Shards of Fate.