Elsword Launches Year’s Biggest Update with 3rd Job First Path
KOG Games is proud to announce that their biggest update of the year for Elsword launched today: 3rd Job First Path Update, which introduces a 3rd Job class for each Job path. This is but the first of three major updates that will be announced early next year. 37 new job classes in total, each update will usher in a new Job for every character for each Line. There are huge additions coming with this and it promises to completely change up how people play Elsword, and offer veterans to newcomers alike something new to try out. Today there will also be a new dungeon in the form of Forgotten Elrian Sanctum. First and second Job Advance items are also free, and a Visual Update comes to every character (except Rose/Ain) and have had their feet/hands resized for aesthetic improvement. There are also a host of events, like in-game items, 2x EXP in PVP arena and much more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brave Brigade Android Mobile Review
- The premise of the game is by the book Pokemon 101 at best, as catching and evolving your units is a big deal and mostly the key to success.
- Chain Chronicle’s Competitive Player vs. Player Gauntlet Now Available
- SEGA Networks Co., Ltd. and gumi Inc. have announced a new asynchronous multiplayer mode for Chain Chronicle.
- E3 2015 Presence Announced for Super Dungeon Bros
- Super Dungeon Bros will be shown at this year’s E3 in Los Angeles in the South Hall, room #3054 with never-before-seen content.