Dungeon Crawl Brings Tabletop Dungeons to Your TV Via AirConsole
N-Dream AG, creators of virtual gaming platform AirConsole added an RPG to their free game streaming service – Dungeon Crawl. Simply visit AirConsole.com and launch Dungeon Crawl, and use your mobile device as a controller. Play as a Wizard, Ranger, Warrior or Rogue with your friends and delve into creepy catacombs, terrifying tombs and deadly dungeons. A fifth player can also join in to control the monsters and try to thwart the rest of the players’ dungeon-crawling efforts. In Dungeon Crawl, The Demon King’s hordes have been raiding local towns, his goblin minions kidnapping citizens and spiriting them off to unknown, and unsafe, lands. It’s up to you and your party of hardy adventurers to enter the Demon King’s labyrinth.
Features of Dungeon Crawl:
- Local multiplayer dungeon-delving fun for up to five players
- Four different characters to choose from: Wizard, Ranger, Warrior, and Rogue, each with their own unique abilities
- Players use their smartphones to control their characters, interact with the environment and manage inventory and abilities
- Up to four players can play cooperatively against the Demon King and his minions. An optional fifth player can take control of the monsters
- Explore fifteen levels across three themed areas: Goblin Caverns, Undead Crypt and Lava Temple
- Hordes of ugly monsters to defeat, including Demons, Trolls, Goblins, and Skeletons
- Collect unique items and improve your characters. Take part in bonus objectives and claim extra item rewards
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MindArk Announces Token Sale to Fund the World’s First Intellectual Property Exchange
- MindArk, the software company behind the MMORPG, Entropia Universe, is proud to announce the launch of their token sale.
- Battleborn’s First Free DLC Hero Launch Dated
- Alani, the first of five new free playable characters for Battleborn will release on May 31st on all platforms.
- A Mojave Makeover for Fallen Earth
- Today, Reloaded Productions announced a new major update for Fallen Earth: Global Territory Control.