Dungeon Crawl Brings Tabletop Dungeons to Your TV Via AirConsole
N-Dream AG, creators of virtual gaming platform AirConsole added an RPG to their free game streaming service – Dungeon Crawl. Simply visit AirConsole.com and launch Dungeon Crawl, and use your mobile device as a controller. Play as a Wizard, Ranger, Warrior or Rogue with your friends and delve into creepy catacombs, terrifying tombs and deadly dungeons. A fifth player can also join in to control the monsters and try to thwart the rest of the players’ dungeon-crawling efforts. In Dungeon Crawl, The Demon King’s hordes have been raiding local towns, his goblin minions kidnapping citizens and spiriting them off to unknown, and unsafe, lands. It’s up to you and your party of hardy adventurers to enter the Demon King’s labyrinth.
Features of Dungeon Crawl:
- Local multiplayer dungeon-delving fun for up to five players
- Four different characters to choose from: Wizard, Ranger, Warrior, and Rogue, each with their own unique abilities
- Players use their smartphones to control their characters, interact with the environment and manage inventory and abilities
- Up to four players can play cooperatively against the Demon King and his minions. An optional fifth player can take control of the monsters
- Explore fifteen levels across three themed areas: Goblin Caverns, Undead Crypt and Lava Temple
- Hordes of ugly monsters to defeat, including Demons, Trolls, Goblins, and Skeletons
- Collect unique items and improve your characters. Take part in bonus objectives and claim extra item rewards
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers & Heroes Is Back Online After Cybersecurity Maintenance
- Mad Otter Games announced that the servers for MMORPG Villagers and Heroes are back online again.
- The Kindred Alpha Impressions
- The characters that will work for you are called Kin, and at the start of the game you can give each Kin their respectable job.
- The Repopulation Hosts New Year’s Eve Q&A
- With their highly active Kickstarter campaign in motion, the Repopulation team will be ringing in the new year with a live Q&A session tod...