The Ruler of the Land RUSH: Idle RPG Soft Launches
The Ruler of the Land RUSH: Idle RPG has officially soft-launched today for the Philippines, and is based on the popular Korean manhwa “The Ruler of the Land“. This idle RPG features the same characters from the manhwa, including main characters Han Bi-Kwang and Dam Hwa-Rin. A mighty adventure awaits in the world of Murim, where players try to become the righteous ruler of the land. Whether you choose to play in Idle Mode and watch your heroes do battle, or want to Tap your way to victory, the choice is yours. The Ruler of the Land RUSH: Idle RPG is now available on Android mobile devices in the Philippines, and an official launch is on the way, so stay tuned for more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dofus: Epic Server Introduced
- On this international server, called Shadow, the death of the character is permanent in fights against monsters. And contrary to the Heroic Se...
- Alganon goes F2P, sort of
- Alganon drops subscription fee. Gamers still required to purchase game to play though, think Guild Wars.
- La Tale: Now available on Steam
- OGPlanet is proud to announce that the cute, anime-style MMORPG La Tale has just been released on Steam.