The Ruler of the Land RUSH: Idle RPG Soft Launches
The Ruler of the Land RUSH: Idle RPG has officially soft-launched today for the Philippines, and is based on the popular Korean manhwa “The Ruler of the Land“. This idle RPG features the same characters from the manhwa, including main characters Han Bi-Kwang and Dam Hwa-Rin. A mighty adventure awaits in the world of Murim, where players try to become the righteous ruler of the land. Whether you choose to play in Idle Mode and watch your heroes do battle, or want to Tap your way to victory, the choice is yours. The Ruler of the Land RUSH: Idle RPG is now available on Android mobile devices in the Philippines, and an official launch is on the way, so stay tuned for more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- KOG Games Offers New Home for Grand Chase Latin America Players
- Latin American Grand Chase players will have a new home with KOG Games, starting in September.
- Squad to reveal September Closed Alpha features at PAX Prime
- Gather your mates and rally up for playable 3v3 demo of Squad at PAX Prime.
- World of Tanks Blitz Available on Steam
- World of Tanks Blitz is now available on Steam, after a successful period on mobile devices.