Duelyst’s ‘Trials of Mythron’ Expansion Brings New Cards and Mechanics
A new expansion is coming to tactical card game Duelyst next week in the form of “Trials of Mythron”. Due out on March 27th, it will add 100 new cards and a new “Intensify” mechanic, which will grant certain cards a stacking effect to make player actions more powerful each time they are cast for the duration of the game. he latest expansion also introduces a new card rarity, Mythron, as well as another new gameplay mechanic: Trial and Destiny. These cards will have Trials, a condition that must be met in order to play it, and a Destiny effect which will permanently augment the remainder of that game.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal MMO Features Arrive in 200 Hour Special Event
- Fairytale Distillery has announced that Das Tal has updated majorly in the past few months to create a persistent open world.
- Final Fantasy XIV's Update 4.55 Now Available
- The latest update for Final Fantasy XIV is live today, as we get closer and closer to the third expansion of the MMO, Shadowbringers.
- La Tale Launches Episode Genesis
- OGPlanet, the popular free-to-play gaming portal launches a new Episode, Genesis, to the ever growing 2D fantasy MMORPG - La Tale.