Duelyst’s ‘Trials of Mythron’ Expansion Brings New Cards and Mechanics
A new expansion is coming to tactical card game Duelyst next week in the form of “Trials of Mythron”. Due out on March 27th, it will add 100 new cards and a new “Intensify” mechanic, which will grant certain cards a stacking effect to make player actions more powerful each time they are cast for the duration of the game. he latest expansion also introduces a new card rarity, Mythron, as well as another new gameplay mechanic: Trial and Destiny. These cards will have Trials, a condition that must be met in order to play it, and a Destiny effect which will permanently augment the remainder of that game.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Engineers Releases New Update and Decorative Pack
- Space Engineers released a new update that offers both an optional Decoration Pack, and some seriously cool technology.
- Livelock Launch Review
- Each character is different. Their combination of strengths and weaknesses promotes teamwork and online multiplayer.
- Remnant Knights Revamps Starting Zones, Launches on Miniclip
- The free-to-play anime MMORPG Remnant Knights is ending the school year with a bang, introducing revamped starting zones and an improved UI in...