Duelyst’s ‘Trials of Mythron’ Expansion Brings New Cards and Mechanics
A new expansion is coming to tactical card game Duelyst next week in the form of “Trials of Mythron”. Due out on March 27th, it will add 100 new cards and a new “Intensify” mechanic, which will grant certain cards a stacking effect to make player actions more powerful each time they are cast for the duration of the game. he latest expansion also introduces a new card rarity, Mythron, as well as another new gameplay mechanic: Trial and Destiny. These cards will have Trials, a condition that must be met in order to play it, and a Destiny effect which will permanently augment the remainder of that game.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Xsyon MMORPG Event Season Kicks Off This Weekend
- The apocalyptic fantasy sandbox MMORPG, Xsyon kicks off its weekend event series again this Saturday and Sunday with a highly request Raccoon ...
- Heroes of the Storm Enters CLOSED BETA
- Blizzard is excited to announce that closed beta testing has officially begun in the Americas region for Heroes of the Storm™, our free-to-p...
- Absolute Force Online Prepares Early For Spring Festival
- NetDragon has announced elements for new updates coming to Absolute Force Online, currently in open beta.