Duelyst’s ‘Trials of Mythron’ Expansion Brings New Cards and Mechanics
A new expansion is coming to tactical card game Duelyst next week in the form of “Trials of Mythron”. Due out on March 27th, it will add 100 new cards and a new “Intensify” mechanic, which will grant certain cards a stacking effect to make player actions more powerful each time they are cast for the duration of the game. he latest expansion also introduces a new card rarity, Mythron, as well as another new gameplay mechanic: Trial and Destiny. These cards will have Trials, a condition that must be met in order to play it, and a Destiny effect which will permanently augment the remainder of that game.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARGO (EU) Enters Closed Beta
- UserGames.com, today announced that the Closed Beta for the steampunk-influenced MMORPG Argo will start on the 10th of April 2014
- Over 9000 Zombies: Now On Steam Early Access
- Zombie hit squad Indie developer Loren Lemcke and independent publisher Mastertronic have issued a global public warning that Over 9000 Zombie...
- Heroes & Legends Conquerors of Kolhar Mobile Version Now Available
- Phoenix Online Publishing today announced that epic fantasy strategy RPG Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar is available for Apple and...