Duelyst’s ‘Trials of Mythron’ Expansion Brings New Cards and Mechanics
A new expansion is coming to tactical card game Duelyst next week in the form of “Trials of Mythron”. Due out on March 27th, it will add 100 new cards and a new “Intensify” mechanic, which will grant certain cards a stacking effect to make player actions more powerful each time they are cast for the duration of the game. he latest expansion also introduces a new card rarity, Mythron, as well as another new gameplay mechanic: Trial and Destiny. These cards will have Trials, a condition that must be met in order to play it, and a Destiny effect which will permanently augment the remainder of that game.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brutal New Agartha Raid Event in The Secret World Now Live
- Funcom releases the latest raid event for The Secret World.
- Hounds: The Last Hope Hosts Video Competition
- Hounds: The Last Hope Hosts Video Competition - Top YouTube gaming personality Ali-A to set the bar
- Cloud Imperium Games Launches Star Citizen Alpha 3.1
- Roberts Space Industries and Cloud Imperium are delivering on their plan to bring quarterly Star Citizen updates.