Dragon Nest Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Dragon Nest Page.
Dragon Nest is a 3D brightly themed anime MMORPG published by Nexon – the same company behind MapleStory, Vindictus, Mabinogi, Combat Arms, and a few other titles. Gameplay wise – Dragon Nest plays a lot like Vindictus – as combat is action oriented and the world outside of towns are instanced. Players can complete each area outside town in multiple different difficulty settings. Dragon Nest began its open beta in the U.S. through Nexon on July 26, 2011. To learn more about Dragon Nest check out the official MMOHuts Dragon Nest page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Free Dying Light #DrinkForDLC Content Revealed
- Today Techland has detailed the contents of a three-part DLC pack that all Dying Light players will receive free of charge.
- Developers of Ring Runner Launch Popup Dungeon to Kickstarter
- Triple B Titles Kickstarter project, Popup Dungeon, took a mere 11 days to Greenlight. This is in stark contrast to their previous game, Ring ...
- AVA Online: New Zombie Infection Map Available
- Aeria Games is excited to unveil a new mode for its hugely popular First Person Shooter Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A)