Dragon Nest Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Dragon Nest Page.
Dragon Nest is a 3D brightly themed anime MMORPG published by Nexon – the same company behind MapleStory, Vindictus, Mabinogi, Combat Arms, and a few other titles. Gameplay wise – Dragon Nest plays a lot like Vindictus – as combat is action oriented and the world outside of towns are instanced. Players can complete each area outside town in multiple different difficulty settings. Dragon Nest began its open beta in the U.S. through Nexon on July 26, 2011. To learn more about Dragon Nest check out the official MMOHuts Dragon Nest page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge: Third LiveStream Session Today @ 4 PM PST
- Join Producer Victoria “FireCait” Voss and Community Manager Evan “Scapes” Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for the third ins...
- Envision Entertainment Takes Over Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances
- Envision Entertainment GmbH today announced that they took over operations of Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances.
- Neverwinter The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances Launches
- The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances is now available for Neverwinter on PC and will launch on Xbox One and PlayStation®4 at a later date.