DotA 2 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our DotA 2 Page.
[Page not up yet]
DotA 2 is a 3D fantasy themed MOBA style game published by Valve – the same company behind Team Fortress 2 and the popular Half-Life franchise. DotA 2 is the sequel to the enormously popular DotA game on Warcraft 3. The game plays a lot like Heroes of Newerth, League of Legends, Rise of the Immortals, and other MobA style games. The game was developed at Valve and was designed to play like the original DotA game except with more features (reconnection, voip, etc). This video was recorded in the game’s beta. To learn more about Heroes of DotA 2 check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of DotA 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Argo Online Relaunch Review
- Argo Online is a mixed bagged. Its graphics are dated, its gameplay generic, but the PVP is fun and the story interesting.
- SINoALICE Begins Pre-Registration for Dark Fantasy RPG
- Nexon announced that SINoALICE, a dark fantasy RPG, co-developed by Square Enix and Pokelabo has begun pre-registration.
- LawBreakers Alpha Thoughts Post E3
- I do appreciate that after the first Closed Alpha, the outcry that “the game is too damn slow” was heard.