Dota 2 Gameplay – Tiny Time
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dota 2 Page.
Dota 2 is a 3D MOBA-style MMO published by Valve Software (the same company behind Team Fortress 2). Made as a improved, stand-alone redesign of the original Warcraft III mod, Defense of the Ancients, Dota 2 offers players classic Moba battles. The game offers players access to all the heroes for free (instead of having to pay to unlock them). To learn more about Dota 2 check out the official MMOHuts Dota 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atavism Game Engine Brings MMO Development Tools to All
- Atavism allows game designers to focus on making their game and to not worry about programming,” said Neojac CEO Jacques Rossouw. “In fact...
- Black Gold Building on Post-Wushu Steam!
- Snail is also bringing an entirely new MMO Epic to players, a game that will take them out of Historical China, and place them in a rich world...
- Defiance 2050 Valor Program Rewards Current Players
- Trion Worlds has now implemented a Valor Program for the upcoming Defiance 2050, a sci-fi shooter set in the 'Defiance' universe.