Don’t Even Think Releases Trailer Highlighting New Update
Dark Horse Studio has a new update on the way to the PS4 title, Don’t Even Think. Human players can now invite their friends from PSN to join them in-game and will have more seamless combat experience, with a newly optimized shotgun. Werewolves also saw some changes, with new abilities that dropped in this patch. Howl will let them signal to other werewolves and will reveal humans within a certain radius. Werewolves also have the scent hunter ability, which will help them close in on humans. Werewolves strike ability has also been optimized, to give them a smoother experience as well.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Sells European Subsidiary to ProSiebenSat.1 Games
- Aeria Games announces its planned sale of its European subidiary to ProSiebenSat.1 Games, in a push for more focus on mobile game publishing.
- Narcos: Idle Cartel Announced
- Tilting Point, Gaumont, and Big Wolf Games have announced a new idle clicker mobile game: Narcos: Idle Cartel.
- God of Music, Apollo, Arrives in SMITE
- Dance and sing with Apollo in this new SMITE update.