DC Universe Online Coming to the Nintendo Switch This Summer
Daybreak Games announced today that their free-to-play MMORPG, DC Universe Online will be coming to the Nintendo Switch this summer. Already available on Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC, DCUo will extend its reach to the portable Switch console. Players will travel to iconic DC locations and meet over 300 DC characters in both the handheld mode and TV mode on the Nintendo Switch. DC Universe Online allows players to channel their inner hero or villain by creating a unique, customizable character with a variety of superpowers. Players will experience thrilling, fast-paced battles alongside and against DC characters including Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, The Joker, and more. Fans explore immersive, story-driven adventures in Gotham City, Metropolis, Titans Island, Themyscira, Atlantis and many other famous DC locations.
“Bringing such a massive online game to Nintendo Switch has been a dream come true,” said SJ Mueller, Creative Director of DC Universe Online. “As soon as the Nintendo Switch released, the development team couldn’t help but wonder, what if…? Long story short, we are so excited for players to take their DC experience wherever they go.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword's New Secret Dungeon: Hamel's Temple of Trials
- Delve into the Secret Dungeon of Hamel, Temple of Trials, in Elsword's latest update.
- Windward Sets Sail for Windows, Mac, Linux on May 12th
- Gamers who want to earn their sea legs can dive into Tasharen Entertainment's Windward on May 12th, 2015 for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Final Fantasy XIV - Moonfire Faire is Now Live
- The Moonfire Faire is now officially live in Final Fantasy XIV! It began today (August 7th, 2019) and will run until August 26th, 2019.