DC Universe Online Coming to the Nintendo Switch This Summer
Daybreak Games announced today that their free-to-play MMORPG, DC Universe Online will be coming to the Nintendo Switch this summer. Already available on Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC, DCUo will extend its reach to the portable Switch console. Players will travel to iconic DC locations and meet over 300 DC characters in both the handheld mode and TV mode on the Nintendo Switch. DC Universe Online allows players to channel their inner hero or villain by creating a unique, customizable character with a variety of superpowers. Players will experience thrilling, fast-paced battles alongside and against DC characters including Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, The Joker, and more. Fans explore immersive, story-driven adventures in Gotham City, Metropolis, Titans Island, Themyscira, Atlantis and many other famous DC locations.
“Bringing such a massive online game to Nintendo Switch has been a dream come true,” said SJ Mueller, Creative Director of DC Universe Online. “As soon as the Nintendo Switch released, the development team couldn’t help but wonder, what if…? Long story short, we are so excited for players to take their DC experience wherever they go.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- H1Z1 Officially Launches on PS4 from Daybreak Games
- Daybreak Games Officially Launches H1Z1 on Playstation 4 today. 10 million players entered the Open Beta, but now it's live!
- Skyforge "Crucible of the Gods" Massive Update Coming August 11
- This massive update includes bug fixes, new content and feature enhancements as well as the ability to unlock the divine form.
- Get out your crayons - for Spirit Tales
- Spirit Tales has released a new surprise for its players - an exclusive, free digital coloring book.