DC Universe Online Coming to the Nintendo Switch This Summer
Daybreak Games announced today that their free-to-play MMORPG, DC Universe Online will be coming to the Nintendo Switch this summer. Already available on Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC, DCUo will extend its reach to the portable Switch console. Players will travel to iconic DC locations and meet over 300 DC characters in both the handheld mode and TV mode on the Nintendo Switch. DC Universe Online allows players to channel their inner hero or villain by creating a unique, customizable character with a variety of superpowers. Players will experience thrilling, fast-paced battles alongside and against DC characters including Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, The Joker, and more. Fans explore immersive, story-driven adventures in Gotham City, Metropolis, Titans Island, Themyscira, Atlantis and many other famous DC locations.
“Bringing such a massive online game to Nintendo Switch has been a dream come true,” said SJ Mueller, Creative Director of DC Universe Online. “As soon as the Nintendo Switch released, the development team couldn’t help but wonder, what if…? Long story short, we are so excited for players to take their DC experience wherever they go.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Newerth: Tour Season 3 Announced
- The Heroes of Newerth team today announced that beginning July 26, Newerth will kick-off its biggest eSports event of the year, Hontour: Seaso...
- Perfect World International: 'Chill of Luneska' Expansion Announced
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher and operator of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games, is proud to announce Ch...
- Elite: Dangerous Beta 2 Update
- There aren’t many titles that have kept my attention this year. But since day 1 of playing Elite: Dangerous, I’ve been following news and ...