DawnBreak Announces 3rd Sequel With Worldwide PreRegistration
auer Media is proud to announce a third sequel to their DawnBreak franchise, DawnBreak – Ice And Fire -. It’s available now on Android and iOS, and best of all, it does not require an internet signal. This latest DawnBreak title can be played offline, so players can enjoy the new heroes for free, without being tied to their data. In addition, it also has Joystick support, so mobile phone joysticks/external controllers can be used to play this ARPG. DawnBreak – Ice and Fire – contains more than 100 levels to challenge as well. Three new heroes await in DawnBreak, the Flame Warlock Agate, the Silver Phantom Hilde, and the Ice Crystal Angel Fellin. Each has their own strengths and weaknesses,
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island Getting Multiplayer
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island will release a multiplayer mode on Steam as a free update on Friday the 13th of May, 2016.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Beta Preview
- The name of the game is strategy. One does not simply zerg one lane over and over in Orcs Must Die! Unchained. At least, not if they want to w...
- Alteil Horizons Relaunches on Kickstarter
- Well although Alteil Horizons failed to fully fund, they haven't given up. Today marks the relaunch of their Kickstarter and they've...