DawnBreak Announces 3rd Sequel With Worldwide PreRegistration
auer Media is proud to announce a third sequel to their DawnBreak franchise, DawnBreak – Ice And Fire -. It’s available now on Android and iOS, and best of all, it does not require an internet signal. This latest DawnBreak title can be played offline, so players can enjoy the new heroes for free, without being tied to their data. In addition, it also has Joystick support, so mobile phone joysticks/external controllers can be used to play this ARPG. DawnBreak – Ice and Fire – contains more than 100 levels to challenge as well. Three new heroes await in DawnBreak, the Flame Warlock Agate, the Silver Phantom Hilde, and the Ice Crystal Angel Fellin. Each has their own strengths and weaknesses,
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Announces Protostar’s Gala Winterfest Extravaganza
- WildStar’s Protostar Gala Winterfest Extravaganza will take place this year from December 16, 2015 to January 1, 2016.
- Tribal Wars Summer Games Begin
- Tribal Wars has begun its Summer Games tournament.
- Final Blade Celebrates Grand Launch With Five Events
- Sky People, in association with Glowhow have officially launched their latest mobile title, Final Blade.