DawnBreak Announces 3rd Sequel With Worldwide PreRegistration
auer Media is proud to announce a third sequel to their DawnBreak franchise, DawnBreak – Ice And Fire -. It’s available now on Android and iOS, and best of all, it does not require an internet signal. This latest DawnBreak title can be played offline, so players can enjoy the new heroes for free, without being tied to their data. In addition, it also has Joystick support, so mobile phone joysticks/external controllers can be used to play this ARPG. DawnBreak – Ice and Fire – contains more than 100 levels to challenge as well. Three new heroes await in DawnBreak, the Flame Warlock Agate, the Silver Phantom Hilde, and the Ice Crystal Angel Fellin. Each has their own strengths and weaknesses,
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hawken Closed Beta Dates Announced
- Meteor Entertainment has announced that closed beta for Hawken will begin at the end of October.
- Dauntless Founder’s Alpha Coming August 18
- Phoenix Labs announces that Dauntless Founder's Alpha will launch on August 18.
- Fantasy Squad W Receives Large-Scale Update
- Funple Stream announced that their mobile RPG, Fantasy Squad W has received a major update as of today (April 17th).