DawnBreak Announces 3rd Sequel With Worldwide PreRegistration
auer Media is proud to announce a third sequel to their DawnBreak franchise, DawnBreak – Ice And Fire -. It’s available now on Android and iOS, and best of all, it does not require an internet signal. This latest DawnBreak title can be played offline, so players can enjoy the new heroes for free, without being tied to their data. In addition, it also has Joystick support, so mobile phone joysticks/external controllers can be used to play this ARPG. DawnBreak – Ice and Fire – contains more than 100 levels to challenge as well. Three new heroes await in DawnBreak, the Flame Warlock Agate, the Silver Phantom Hilde, and the Ice Crystal Angel Fellin. Each has their own strengths and weaknesses,
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- DC Universe Online: Origin Crisis DLC Pack Now Available
- Today, Sony Online Entertainment, LLC (SOE) releases the latest installment in the DC Universe™ Online (DCUO) saga -- Origin Crisis. In the ...
- Riders of Icarus Announces Final Closed Beta
- Beginning Thursday, June 2 and running through Tuesday, June 7, Nexon America is hosting a test for players in the west.
- Heroes of the Storm: Kharazim Now Available (August 18 Patch)
- Today sees the launch of a new patch today for Heroes of the Storm, introducing the new hero Kharazim and more.