Dark Sword 2 Launches on Mobile Devices
Dark Sword 2: War of Angels is a sequel to the mobile title Dark Sword, and is now available live on iOS and Android. Set in a dark sci-fi world, it features more vibrant graphics than its predecessor, and players can form a 3-member squad to do battle with. The tag system will help players tackle these challenges, as well as using co-op mode. There are plenty of female cyborgs to utilize, known as Fatima. Each possesses different skills to use, so there are lots of different playstyles. Beyond that, there are also over 100 missions to battle through, and players can go offline to play, as well as play on low-spec devices.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained: Recent Pre-Alpha Test Runs Successfully
- Recently, City State Entertainment imitated a pre-alpha test for there upcoming MMORPG: Camelot Unchained, and today, they revealed the result...
- SMITE - Now Fully Released in North America and Europe
- Hi-Rez Studios, a ldeveloper of free-to-play online action games, has today officially released their MOBA SMITE in North America and Europe.
- Salem Online Full Review
- Originally developed by the team that brought about the much-loved Haven & Hearth sandbox MMO, many players had high hopes for Salem.