Dark Sword 2 Launches on Mobile Devices
Dark Sword 2: War of Angels is a sequel to the mobile title Dark Sword, and is now available live on iOS and Android. Set in a dark sci-fi world, it features more vibrant graphics than its predecessor, and players can form a 3-member squad to do battle with. The tag system will help players tackle these challenges, as well as using co-op mode. There are plenty of female cyborgs to utilize, known as Fatima. Each possesses different skills to use, so there are lots of different playstyles. Beyond that, there are also over 100 missions to battle through, and players can go offline to play, as well as play on low-spec devices.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase: Monster Train Event Returns
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of numerous new content events...
- Dragons & Titans Review
- On that note I recently came across Dragons & Titans, Zynga’s attempt to cash in on the rise of the genre. But what is their tactic to s...
- SpeedRunners Launch Date Announced
- SpeedRunners has sold more than 1 million units on Steam, and will fully launch on April 19 with tons of brand new features.