Rocket League Hits Xbox one on February 18th
Independent video game developer and publisher, Psyonix, is pleased to announce that the sports-action hit, Rocket League, will be available for digital download on Xbox One today via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program Wednesday, February 17 for $19.99 USD (or regional equivalent).
Fully optimized for Microsoft’s all-in-one system, Rocket League offers the same excellent content, upgrades, and features found in the PlayStation®4 and Steam versions, but comes jam-packed with exclusives and bonuses from new cars to antennas, wheels, and rocket trails.
One of the most critically-acclaimed games of 2015, Rocket League was one of the best-selling games of last year and boasts a community that is already more than 11 million players strong. Available digitally on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system via PlayStation™Network and on Windows PC via Steam,Rocket League brings gamers a high-powered hybrid of arcade-style soccer and vehicular mayhem.
To learn more about Rocket League, please visit www.RocketLeagueGame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis comes to Russia
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has announced that they'll be working with Fabrika Online to launch Infinite Crisis in Russia, Ukr...
- FireFall Counts Down to Launch with DevBlog
- the first order of business seems to be a directional shift from the overly complex to more of a "keep it simple, stupid" approach t...
- F1 Race Stars: New racing game powerslides onto iOS devices
- Codemasters® today announced that a new free-to-play world of FORMULA 1™ fun has launched as F1 RACE STARS™ races onto iPad, iPhones and ...