Rocket League Hits Xbox one on February 18th
Independent video game developer and publisher, Psyonix, is pleased to announce that the sports-action hit, Rocket League, will be available for digital download on Xbox One today via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program Wednesday, February 17 for $19.99 USD (or regional equivalent).
Fully optimized for Microsoft’s all-in-one system, Rocket League offers the same excellent content, upgrades, and features found in the PlayStation®4 and Steam versions, but comes jam-packed with exclusives and bonuses from new cars to antennas, wheels, and rocket trails.
One of the most critically-acclaimed games of 2015, Rocket League was one of the best-selling games of last year and boasts a community that is already more than 11 million players strong. Available digitally on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system via PlayStation™Network and on Windows PC via Steam,Rocket League brings gamers a high-powered hybrid of arcade-style soccer and vehicular mayhem.
To learn more about Rocket League, please visit www.RocketLeagueGame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Teases Possessed Encounters
- News arrives today from Snail Games US of a new feature in the works for Age of Wushu that will pit players against the dark embodiment of the...
- Albion Online begins Closed Beta
- Sandbox Interactive today announced that players will now be able to join the Closed Beta of their medieval sandbox MMORPG Albion Online.
- Throw Trucks with your Mind Set to Launch Matchmaking
- Players will now be able to match up against others from around the world in Squish Match, Capture the Fridge, and King of the Hill. While the...