Rocket League Hits Xbox one on February 18th
Independent video game developer and publisher, Psyonix, is pleased to announce that the sports-action hit, Rocket League, will be available for digital download on Xbox One today via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program Wednesday, February 17 for $19.99 USD (or regional equivalent).
Fully optimized for Microsoft’s all-in-one system, Rocket League offers the same excellent content, upgrades, and features found in the PlayStation®4 and Steam versions, but comes jam-packed with exclusives and bonuses from new cars to antennas, wheels, and rocket trails.
One of the most critically-acclaimed games of 2015, Rocket League was one of the best-selling games of last year and boasts a community that is already more than 11 million players strong. Available digitally on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system via PlayStation™Network and on Windows PC via Steam,Rocket League brings gamers a high-powered hybrid of arcade-style soccer and vehicular mayhem.
To learn more about Rocket League, please visit www.RocketLeagueGame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Storybricks Announces Its Closure
- It seems that Daybreak's choice to end its partnership with Storybricks on EverQuest Next was only a lead up to worse news for the compan...
- Skyforge Reveals the Paladin Class
- Skyforge is continuing to reveal its classes, and today has revealed the Paladin class, a defender of the oppressed and a fearless warrior.
- Arcane Legends Lights Up with Realm of Shadows Expansion
- Players can come to the dark side of Arcane Legends, in the series' latest expansion Realm of Shadows.