Cuisine Royale Launches ‘Seasons of Grande Cuisine’
Darkflow and Gaijin Entertainment launched a new Cuisine Royale campaign entitled “The Seasons of Grande Cuisine”. Though Cuisine Royale players already learned to use kitchenware for battle, it’s time to learn cooking instead. The first season will be devoted to Italy, but aspiring chefs won’t be cooking pasta or ravioli. They will be cooking something more deliciously unusual.
Fancy pizza pants;
Antique gravestones and many more.
To cook these “dishes”, players need particular ingredients. There are Basic Ingredients (Enemies Tears, Intimidated Critics Reviews), Specific Kitchenware (Meat Grinder), and a portion of the recipes also require a premium ingredient. For the Italian Season, this is the “Godfather’s Cookbook” which can be purchased in the in-game shop. Recipes create ornamental and decorative items. At the conclusion of a season, players can keep the items or sell them on the market to other players for Gaijin Coins (GJN). Earned coins can be spent on the premium ingredient in a future Season or purchases in other games of Gaijin. With this also comes a personal camera-man for everyone. In games where first/third person view are available, the latter gives an advantage. This can help a player sight an opponent from behind an obstacle, while the opponent isn’t aware. If you notice a small helicopter or butterfly appear from nowhere, you’re definitely being watched.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- How to Play Magic: The Gathering for Beginners (MTG Arena)
- Magic: the Gathering seems like an incredibly daunting game to get into - but we're here to help you get started.
- Divina Enters Open Beta
- The open beta testing period for Divina has begun.
- Bless Online Head Start to Steam Early Access Begins on May 28th
- Neowiz announces today that Bless Online will begin its head start program, with the sales of Founder's Pack on Steam's Early Access...