Crowfall Unveils Video Walkthrough of New Game Enhancements
ArtCraft Entertainment revealed a new video today, showing off the latest enhancements coming to the Throne War Game. These features promise to deliver on the notion of an intensely competitive PVP game that “you can win”. The first campaign update brings the Crowfall world to life with real-time scoring mechanics, leaderboards, and an expanded Campaign World. In the video, J. Todd Coleman goes over what these new ideas bring to the game.
Adventure Zones will be full of monsters and other combatants, each with their own procedurally generated world. They also added a Capture Point Bonus. This takes advantage of the Seasonal Nature of Crowfall, with bonus points accruing via a seasonal multiplier. The enhanced siege system enables a robust game of strategic conquest across multiple worlds. Daily sieges allow players to defend their territory or expand their empire. This and so much more make Crowfall a challenging, but rewarding world to be a part of.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pillars of Eternity to Release Worldwide on March 26th
- Paradox Interactive and Obsidian Entertainment today announced that Pillars of Eternity, the role-playing game (RPG) inspired by timeless clas...
- Kingdom Under Fire II Announces English Beta
- Blueside has announced the Southeast Asia experience beta test for Kingdom Under Fire II, with a promise that North America and Europe will so...
- 3rd Season of La Tale: Infinity Now Available
- OGPlanet, the popular free-to-play gaming portal launches their 3rd Season, Infinity, to the ever growing 2D fantasy MMORPG - La Tale.