Crowfall Unveils Video Walkthrough of New Game Enhancements
ArtCraft Entertainment revealed a new video today, showing off the latest enhancements coming to the Throne War Game. These features promise to deliver on the notion of an intensely competitive PVP game that “you can win”. The first campaign update brings the Crowfall world to life with real-time scoring mechanics, leaderboards, and an expanded Campaign World. In the video, J. Todd Coleman goes over what these new ideas bring to the game.
Adventure Zones will be full of monsters and other combatants, each with their own procedurally generated world. They also added a Capture Point Bonus. This takes advantage of the Seasonal Nature of Crowfall, with bonus points accruing via a seasonal multiplier. The enhanced siege system enables a robust game of strategic conquest across multiple worlds. Daily sieges allow players to defend their territory or expand their empire. This and so much more make Crowfall a challenging, but rewarding world to be a part of.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spacecom Launch Review
- Within the world of Spacecom you are a space commander taking control of a small fleet of ships and sectors within space that will have you ca...
- AIKA Online releases new content
- gPotato has announced four new updates and events for AIKA Online, beginning April 26.
- SimCity Buildit Mobile Review
- while you do get the iconic features that have made SimCity so popular, you also get traditional mobile features such as the game being F2P.