Crazy Killer – First Look – Suspect everyone! Trust no‑one!
Crazy Killer is a MMO action game where all players have randomly assigned roles — citizen, sheriff or killer. Еach role has a goal — civilians need to survive, the sheriff has to eliminate the killer and the killer should destroy everyone and become the last player standing. But nobody knows who is who! One of your neighbors could be a sheriff and someone could be an insidious killer.
Suspect everyone! Trust no‑one! You must search for the enemy and anyone could be the Crazy Killer!
In the game you have special weapons and skins for different roles, items and special abilities to discover that can help you confuse or repel the killer. You’ve got masking features that help you hide your role and pretend to be someone else, very similar to Gary’s Mod.
The game is currently available free to play on Steam in early access.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Absolute Force Online Closed Beta Announcement and New Gameplay Video
- NetDragon is proud to announce that on November 14, 2012 at 5:00pm PST closed beta for Absolute Force Online (AFO) will begin. Players will be...
- WEBZEN Launches MU Legend Frontier Packs/Celebrates Stress Test
- WEBZEN, a global developer, and publisher of free-to-play games has today confirmed that the stress test was a success!
- Allods Online Blazing Skies Update Now Live
- Allods Team has announced that Allods Online has launched its massive update, Blazing Skies.