Crazy Killer – First Look – Suspect everyone! Trust no‑one!
Crazy Killer is a MMO action game where all players have randomly assigned roles — citizen, sheriff or killer. Еach role has a goal — civilians need to survive, the sheriff has to eliminate the killer and the killer should destroy everyone and become the last player standing. But nobody knows who is who! One of your neighbors could be a sheriff and someone could be an insidious killer.
Suspect everyone! Trust no‑one! You must search for the enemy and anyone could be the Crazy Killer!
In the game you have special weapons and skins for different roles, items and special abilities to discover that can help you confuse or repel the killer. You’ve got masking features that help you hide your role and pretend to be someone else, very similar to Gary’s Mod.
The game is currently available free to play on Steam in early access.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soul Of Guardian Introducing Cross-Server Battles
- Soul of Guardian has announced a new PvP update.
- SWTOR Defend The Throne Update Developer Interview
- Last week I had a chance to sit down in a phone call with Creative Director Charles Boyd of Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- RWBY: Amity Arena Launches Today
- With the latest season of RWBY coming out in two days (October 27th), NHN is proud to release RWBY: Amity Arena today.