Crazy Killer – First Look – Suspect everyone! Trust no‑one!
Crazy Killer is a MMO action game where all players have randomly assigned roles — citizen, sheriff or killer. Еach role has a goal — civilians need to survive, the sheriff has to eliminate the killer and the killer should destroy everyone and become the last player standing. But nobody knows who is who! One of your neighbors could be a sheriff and someone could be an insidious killer.
Suspect everyone! Trust no‑one! You must search for the enemy and anyone could be the Crazy Killer!
In the game you have special weapons and skins for different roles, items and special abilities to discover that can help you confuse or repel the killer. You’ve got masking features that help you hide your role and pretend to be someone else, very similar to Gary’s Mod.
The game is currently available free to play on Steam in early access.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Conflict: New Invasion Mode Announced
- StarGem Inc. and Gaijin Entertainment's epic free-to-play MMO action game, Star Conflict, gets an exciting update with the new "Inva...
- Guild Wars 2 @ PAX Prime 2015: Raids, Release Date, and F2P!
- ArenaNet hit PAX Prime this year hard with three major announcements for Guild Wars 2 - culminating in the reveal of the base game going F2P!
- InnoGames Starts Developing with Unreal Engine
- InnoGames will develop a role-playing game for iOS and Android with the engine.