Go kill crazy in this F2P MMO! Crazy Killer is a third person action MMO created by Ino-Co Plus and published by Gaijin Entertainment. In this game. players are randomly assigned roles such as citizen, sheriff or killer. Sheriff players will have to do their best to find the killer among the citizens in order to win, but nobody knows who is who, so everyone is a suspect, creating a dynamic game enviroment where no player is safe.
In this game, Any player could be the killer, and every player has the option to mask themselves as a different character, so every player is a suspect, but there’s a ton of different ways to find out who is really who in order to win and earn experience.
Make sure to use special weapons or special skins to turn your foes in mincemeat or play more confidently while masking your role.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Apr 27, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ino-Co Plus
- Publisher: Gaijin inCubator
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique game concept
- +Clever gameplay mechanics
- -Slow gameplay
- -Weak visuals and animations
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2,2 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: 1 Gb, NVidia / AMD Radeon / Intel (HD 3000, HD 4000) with support of DirectX 10
- HDD: 2 GB HDD Space
- Description: In this game. players are randomly assigned roles such as citizen, sheriff or killer. Sheriff players will have to do their best to find the killer among the citizens in order to win, but nobody knows who is who, so everyone is a suspect.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The MMO Graveyard - Dead MMORPGs
- Even though the free to play MMORPG market has grown considerably over the last few years - not every MMORPG is a success.
- Ragnarok Online Launches Mobile Client
- Gravity Interactive has launched Ragnarok Online as an Android application, with an iOS version coming soon.
- World of Warships Features Sinister Submarines Stalking the Seas Starting Today
- The third Halloween-themed mission for World of Warships has begun and brings with it one of the most requested features: Submarines.