Go kill crazy in this F2P MMO! Crazy Killer is a third person action MMO created by Ino-Co Plus and published by Gaijin Entertainment. In this game. players are randomly assigned roles such as citizen, sheriff or killer. Sheriff players will have to do their best to find the killer among the citizens in order to win, but nobody knows who is who, so everyone is a suspect, creating a dynamic game enviroment where no player is safe.
In this game, Any player could be the killer, and every player has the option to mask themselves as a different character, so every player is a suspect, but there’s a ton of different ways to find out who is really who in order to win and earn experience.
Make sure to use special weapons or special skins to turn your foes in mincemeat or play more confidently while masking your role.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Apr 27, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ino-Co Plus
- Publisher: Gaijin inCubator
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique game concept
- +Clever gameplay mechanics
- -Slow gameplay
- -Weak visuals and animations
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2,2 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: 1 Gb, NVidia / AMD Radeon / Intel (HD 3000, HD 4000) with support of DirectX 10
- HDD: 2 GB HDD Space
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom NPC Naming Event
- OnRPG and MMOHuts have partnered with Aeria Games for a special Aura Kingdom NPC naming event in preparation for the incoming beta testing! No...
- Update 8 Rolls Into World Of Tanks
- Wargaming has released Update 8.0 for World of Tanks in North America and Europe.
- Dark Blood reveals Warrior combat video
- Outspark has released the first gameplay video for its upcoming Dark Blood MMO.