Go kill crazy in this F2P MMO! Crazy Killer is a third person action MMO created by Ino-Co Plus and published by Gaijin Entertainment. In this game. players are randomly assigned roles such as citizen, sheriff or killer. Sheriff players will have to do their best to find the killer among the citizens in order to win, but nobody knows who is who, so everyone is a suspect, creating a dynamic game enviroment where no player is safe.
In this game, Any player could be the killer, and every player has the option to mask themselves as a different character, so every player is a suspect, but there’s a ton of different ways to find out who is really who in order to win and earn experience.
Make sure to use special weapons or special skins to turn your foes in mincemeat or play more confidently while masking your role.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Apr 27, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ino-Co Plus
- Publisher: Gaijin inCubator
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique game concept
- +Clever gameplay mechanics
- -Slow gameplay
- -Weak visuals and animations
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2,2 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: 1 Gb, NVidia / AMD Radeon / Intel (HD 3000, HD 4000) with support of DirectX 10
- HDD: 2 GB HDD Space
- Description: In this game. players are randomly assigned roles such as citizen, sheriff or killer. Sheriff players will have to do their best to find the killer among the citizens in order to win, but nobody knows who is who, so everyone is a suspect.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadow Kings: New MMO Building Game for Mobile Devices
- From noble knights and mighty castles to unruly dwarves and proud elves. Goodgame Studios, the successful publisher of browser and mobile game...
- Villagers and Heroes: Starfall Expansion includes new zones and more
- Villagers and Heroes upcoming expansion, Starfall will have seven new zones [four at launch, more coming later in the expansion].