CosmicBreak Gameplay – First Look HD December 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our CosmicBreak Page.
CosmicBreak is a 3D anime inspired third person MMO shooter published by CyberStep – the same company behind GetAmped 2 and Splash Fighters. The graphics aren’t top notch, but the gameplay itself is actually pretty in-depth. It plays like a more Japanese anime inspired version of NCSoft’s Exteel. The game has plenty of mechs to choose from and players can create their own squads called “commandos”. The game’s English translations are surprisingly good too. The game offers a lot of single player “mission” content as well as multiplayer games. To learn more about CosmicBreak check out the official MMOHuts CosmicBreak page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guardian Stone Second War Mobile Review
- As part of the successors of the first war, your character will be based on one of the three character types that you will see in the intro.
- Rainbow Saga – Fantasy Action MMO's World Revealed
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today revealed first details of the colourful world of new free-to-play, hack-n-slash, fantasy a...
- First Age of Wonders 3 Update Released; Players Influence Development
- Triumph Studios today releases the first Age of Wonders III patch along with plans for continued support and fan interaction.