Caravan Stories to Launch in North America in September
Played by more than two million people in Japan, Caravan Stories‘ journey to the West completes in September. On September 10th, 2019, Caravan Stories goes live as a free-to-play MMORPG on the Playstation 4. The vast, beautiful world of Iyarr awaits, and players will recruit heroes and tame monsters. A monolithic structure appears above Iyarr. This mysterious threat, known as Enigma manifests a portal from which chaos pours forth. Before the realm succumbs to shadow, heroes from the six races of Iyarr must stand together and push back the tides of darkness. Players will engage in real-time combat, and build a party suited to the world’s dangers.
NPC’s weaknesses can be complemented by the strength of the right tamed monster, and every role must work together to seal victory. There are nearly 300 unique heroes and beasts to recruit and tame, so no two players experience will be quite the same. Party management will be key, but every journey must have a well-equipped caravan. These will serve as the player’s progression hub. At a caravan, players can customize their looks, unlock crafting, create resource generators, and much more. Then you can combine forces with other players to test their mettle against legendary foes.
“We’ve poured years into perfecting the world of Caravan Stories,” said Masahiko Takeuchi, PS4 Game Director, Aiming Inc. “Our new release date gave us enough extra time to fine-tune the experience for adventurers to begin writing their stories. We’re eager to see the tales our players write with their friends as they begin their journeys through Iyarr.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robot Entertainment/Orcs Must Die Unchained Tour
- I was visiting Robot Entertainment, down in Plano, Texas, touring their facilities, meeting other fans of the franchise.
- Hearthstone's 'Rise of Shadows' Expansion Arrives Today
- The vilest villains in Azeroth have teamed up and are plotting something horrific, involving the floating city of Dalaran in Hearthstone.
- Elsword Celebrates Valentine's Day and Lunar New Year
- Kill3rCombo has announced a variety of new events to celebrate both Valentine's Day and the Lunar New Year.