Mankind Reborn Announces Development Update #16
Mankind Reborn released a new development blog today, highlighting its latest update, Update #16. The game has more of a budget now, so more serious efforts will be put in, and Union City has been completely rebuilt from the ground up. The city is presently composed of a downtown and underground area, each with their own sets of content. The goal is to have Union City serve as a testbed for gameplay content that’s coming over the next few months. The first iteration of in-world real estate has also begun, and the interaction system has received an overhaul. There is simply so much going on in this update blog, you should really check it out in the link below. Weapons changes, item slot optimizations, the chat system, so many things are seeing updates and changes.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Video Shows Simultaneous Cross Platform Play In Real-Time
- Sandbox Interactive reveals a new video showcasing cross-platform play in Albion Online.
- Ring of Elysium Releases in Europe Alongside Thanksgiving Event
- Tencent Games announced that their Battle Royale title Ring of Elysium has officially launched in the EU territories.
- SOE Reveals Starting Zones for Dragon's Prophet
- Two new zones are revealed for the upcoming Dragon's Prophet, an epic fantasy MMO published by Sony Online Entertainment.