Mankind Reborn Announces Development Update #16
Mankind Reborn released a new development blog today, highlighting its latest update, Update #16. The game has more of a budget now, so more serious efforts will be put in, and Union City has been completely rebuilt from the ground up. The city is presently composed of a downtown and underground area, each with their own sets of content. The goal is to have Union City serve as a testbed for gameplay content that’s coming over the next few months. The first iteration of in-world real estate has also begun, and the interaction system has received an overhaul. There is simply so much going on in this update blog, you should really check it out in the link below. Weapons changes, item slot optimizations, the chat system, so many things are seeing updates and changes.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Castle Clash Gets a Big Update with More Levels and New Character
- IGG, creator of internationally acclaimed mobile strategy games, is pleased to announce a massive update for one of its most beloved titles.
- Star Trek Online News - Season 12 Announced
- Star Trek Online will celebrate its 7th anniversary with the launch of Season 12 - Reckoning.
- Destiny: Rise of Iron Available Today
- Today Bungie and Activision celebrate the launch of Destiny's next expansion, Destiny: Rise of Iron.