Blazing Core’s Open Beta Starts in September
Octobox Interactive, developers of Blazing Core – Knights of the Future announced it will be entering Open Beta. Following a successful Alpha, the Open Beta will begin on September 7th, 2018. Blazing Core has players taking on the role of Mecha, taking part in tactical 3v3 battles as tradition and futurism merge. Giant robotic knights clash in battle, with their own set of skills and personalities. Using these abilities at the right time and combining them with the team’s powers is a key to success, and each decision matters. The game features extensive customization options and, as players progress, new weapons and upgrades will be unlocked for their Mech to gain further advantage in each skirmish. Two game modes will be available in the Beta: a series of rounds to capture the enemy base by destroying opposing Mechs as well as a capture and protect mode.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Let's Rock with another Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2/Brave Frontier Collaboration
- Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock! Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 from ArcSys is coming back to Brave Frontier from May til June.
- Star Supremacy Now On Aeria Games
- Star Supremacy, originally published by Barbily (and now LeKool), has now launched on Aeria Games.
- Beta Testing Begins For Arcane Saga
- Netmarble.com kicks off the beta test today for the highly anticipated MMORPG Arcane Saga in North America, South America and Europe.