Blazing Core’s Open Beta Starts in September
Octobox Interactive, developers of Blazing Core – Knights of the Future announced it will be entering Open Beta. Following a successful Alpha, the Open Beta will begin on September 7th, 2018. Blazing Core has players taking on the role of Mecha, taking part in tactical 3v3 battles as tradition and futurism merge. Giant robotic knights clash in battle, with their own set of skills and personalities. Using these abilities at the right time and combining them with the team’s powers is a key to success, and each decision matters. The game features extensive customization options and, as players progress, new weapons and upgrades will be unlocked for their Mech to gain further advantage in each skirmish. Two game modes will be available in the Beta: a series of rounds to capture the enemy base by destroying opposing Mechs as well as a capture and protect mode.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Blade Releases Huge Update
- Final Balde has a new update today, which adds several new systems to the game, such as the Evolution and Orb systems.
- Forsaken World: Frostgale Fjord Battlefield Arrives
- Forsaken World's Frostgale Fjord Battlefield is up and running and In the addition to the 12v12 Battlefield, the update includes expanded...
- Rangers of Oblivion Reveals Massive Update
- A massive update is on the way to Rangers of Oblivion in the next couple of weeks, and we have what you can expect.