Blazing Core’s Open Beta Starts in September
Octobox Interactive, developers of Blazing Core – Knights of the Future announced it will be entering Open Beta. Following a successful Alpha, the Open Beta will begin on September 7th, 2018. Blazing Core has players taking on the role of Mecha, taking part in tactical 3v3 battles as tradition and futurism merge. Giant robotic knights clash in battle, with their own set of skills and personalities. Using these abilities at the right time and combining them with the team’s powers is a key to success, and each decision matters. The game features extensive customization options and, as players progress, new weapons and upgrades will be unlocked for their Mech to gain further advantage in each skirmish. Two game modes will be available in the Beta: a series of rounds to capture the enemy base by destroying opposing Mechs as well as a capture and protect mode.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals: New Soviet War Update
- The Soviets are coming… Reto-Moto, the independent developer behind the popular Heroes & Generals online PC game, today revealed that it...
- Dying Light: Supporters rewarded with Top-Tier Weapons
- Today Techland launched a unique campaign for all existing Dying Light fans. As a way to thank players for their support and trust, Techland i...
- Power Struggle in the Middle Ages: Throne Wars Comes to Windows Phone
- flaregames GmbH announces the release of Throne Wars for Windows Phone.