Archlord 2 – First Look
Archlord 2 blends elements of traditional MMORPGs and gear-grinding games, while focusing mostly on a fun and fast-paced PvP environment with lots of variety and unique game features. Archlord 2 is a 3D medieval fantasy MMORPG developed and published by WEBZEN. It is the spiritual successor to Archlord though developed by a different studio and set in a different “parallel” world that is based on the world of the original Archlord.
The game went through 2 CBTs in Korea in October 2012 and February 2013 respectively. The OBT was launched in the third quarter of 2013, and the European OBT was released in July 2014.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crowfall Passes Over $3 Million in Funding
- Artcraft Entertainment has gained over $3 million in funding for its flagship MMO, Crowfall.
- M.A.V - New 3rd person mech shooter hits Kickstarter
- Bombdog Studios, a new indie developer, has just revealed a new mech shooter by the name of M.A.V (Modular Assault Vehicle) recently on Kickst...
- Extra Life Raises $3.7 Million Despite DDoS Attack
- “We’re all still a little stunned someone would want to hurt a program that’s helping hospitalized kids,” said Jeromy ‘Doc’ Adams,...