Archlord 2 – First Look
Archlord 2 blends elements of traditional MMORPGs and gear-grinding games, while focusing mostly on a fun and fast-paced PvP environment with lots of variety and unique game features. Archlord 2 is a 3D medieval fantasy MMORPG developed and published by WEBZEN. It is the spiritual successor to Archlord though developed by a different studio and set in a different “parallel” world that is based on the world of the original Archlord.
The game went through 2 CBTs in Korea in October 2012 and February 2013 respectively. The OBT was launched in the third quarter of 2013, and the European OBT was released in July 2014.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic: The Gathering: War of the Spark Review
- Perhaps the biggest thing that makes this a powerful update, beyond its compelling story is how accessible it is.
- Pockie Ninja introduces new Chrome App
- NGames has announced the release of a new Chrome App, available for free through Chrome's Web Store, for its browser-based MMO, Pockie Ni...
- Seafight: Celebrates 9th Birthday
- With the pirate MMO Seafight turning nine years old, there'll be a non-stop party at the HQ of the online gaming giant Bigpoint.