Archlord 2 – First Look
Archlord 2 blends elements of traditional MMORPGs and gear-grinding games, while focusing mostly on a fun and fast-paced PvP environment with lots of variety and unique game features. Archlord 2 is a 3D medieval fantasy MMORPG developed and published by WEBZEN. It is the spiritual successor to Archlord though developed by a different studio and set in a different “parallel” world that is based on the world of the original Archlord.
The game went through 2 CBTs in Korea in October 2012 and February 2013 respectively. The OBT was launched in the third quarter of 2013, and the European OBT was released in July 2014.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Red Solstice: New co-op survival game heading for Steam Early Access
- The Red Solstice, from Croatian developer Ironward, will be hitting Steam Early Access on July 10. The game is a tactical, co-operative surviv...
- Rocket League Championship Series International Live Finals This Weekend
- The eight best Rocket League teams from Europe and North America will battle it out to prove who's the best once and for all!
- Perfect World International: Rising Call now Live!
- The PWI team is excited to announce that PWI: Rising Call, the latest content update for Perfect World Entertainment's free-to-play fanta...