Archlord 2 – First Look
Archlord 2 blends elements of traditional MMORPGs and gear-grinding games, while focusing mostly on a fun and fast-paced PvP environment with lots of variety and unique game features. Archlord 2 is a 3D medieval fantasy MMORPG developed and published by WEBZEN. It is the spiritual successor to Archlord though developed by a different studio and set in a different “parallel” world that is based on the world of the original Archlord.
The game went through 2 CBTs in Korea in October 2012 and February 2013 respectively. The OBT was launched in the third quarter of 2013, and the European OBT was released in July 2014.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Newest Shroud of the Avatar Early Release Adds Multiplayer
- Shroud of the Avatar announces the release of social systems in its latest early release build.
- League of Legends Aurelion Sol Champion in Review
- His kit is pretty easy but has some glaring weaknesses.
- SMITE Patch Notes 3.6: Jing Wei Reveal
- Today marked the livestream and reveal of Smite's Patch Notes for Patch 3.6: Escape from the Underworld.