Anarchy Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Anarchy Online Page.
Anarchy Online is an old 3D Sci-fi MMORPG published by FunCom – the same folks behind Age of Conan. The game was originally released as a pay to play game back in 2001 and has since transformed into a free to play game. Chose from one of 14 playable classes and four races. The game has extremely in depth character customization and growth. The one real drawback to Anarchy Online, aside from its older graphics, is its limited content. Non-paying members cannot access any of the expansion pack content. Another thing worth mentioning is that aside from RF Online and Eve Online, Anarchy Online is one of the only sci-fi themed MMORPGs out there. In the video above, I created an Atrox Enforcer and fought a bunch of random creatures in the starting area. To learn more about Anarchy Online check out the official MMOHuts Anarchy Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mankind Reborn Reveals Huge Update
- After a little time off for much-needed rest and relaxation, the team behind Mankind Reborn released their 11th developer blog.
- Com2us announces first major update to East Legend
- The update includes changes and improvements to existing game elements, as well as new content.
- Dragon Awaken Officially Launches from R2Games
- R2Games is proud to release a new 3D turn-based Strategy RPG, Dragon Awaken.