Anarchy Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Anarchy Online Page.
Anarchy Online is an old 3D Sci-fi MMORPG published by FunCom – the same folks behind Age of Conan. The game was originally released as a pay to play game back in 2001 and has since transformed into a free to play game. Chose from one of 14 playable classes and four races. The game has extremely in depth character customization and growth. The one real drawback to Anarchy Online, aside from its older graphics, is its limited content. Non-paying members cannot access any of the expansion pack content. Another thing worth mentioning is that aside from RF Online and Eve Online, Anarchy Online is one of the only sci-fi themed MMORPGs out there. In the video above, I created an Atrox Enforcer and fought a bunch of random creatures in the starting area. To learn more about Anarchy Online check out the official MMOHuts Anarchy Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy Awakening Launches Massive Update
- Final Fantasy Awakening is a 3D MMORPG for mobile set in the Type-0 universe, and this massive update includes the Vow System and Eidolons.
- Killing Floor 2: Developer Diary Shows Off New Weapons and Perks
- Today, Tripwire Interactive returns with the release of the latest installment in its multi-part developer diary series for the highly anticip...
- Asda 2 Releases New High Level Update
- A new update raises the level cap, introduces new areas, and more.