Zombies Monsters Robots: Now in Open Beta
En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today announced the launch of the Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR) open beta. Gamers can go to www.playzmr.com right now to download the game and get ready to KILL EVERY THING in the over-the-top, anything goes, third-person shooter for PC.
Players already in the ZMR closed beta and new recruits alike can rampage for free on 16 maps including six action-packed new levels, twelve PvE and PvP gameplay modes, brutal boss battles, and a wild variety of enemies. The insane new maps include the following:
- Wetworks: This isolated toxic waste reclamation center makes a nice, private place for mercs to meet and resolve their differences. PvP Team Deathmatch and Elimination for up to 16 players.
- Death Metal: The Connor Foundry has been retooled as a munitions plant—but who actually owns it is a matter of violent contention. 8v8 Team Deathmatch and Elimination.
- Black Gold Rush: Despite the thresholds spanning the world, we still need oil—and lots of it. Without it, the war effort grinds to a halt. Up to 16 players can join Massive Assault PvE and PvP Free-for-All, Elimination, Team Deathmatch, and King of the Hill.
- Altar States: Is the temple real? One minute, you’re a zombie—the next, a Dominion soldier. All that matters is winning! Mercs vs. Monsters PvP for up to 16 players.
- The Pit: The alien Dominion are attacking through Earth’s threshold network! Meet them head-on, and shut ‘em down. Kill Every Thing PvE for 5 players.
- Tourist Trap: Not every enemy comes from another dimension. Take on rival mercs in a head-to-head shootout! Assault PvE and PvP Elimination, Team Deathmatch, and Free-for-All for up to 16 players.
In addition, the open beta will introduce a unique PvP mode, “Mercs vs. Monsters,” that allows players to become one of over 20 enemy classes and also upgrade their abilities throughout the match.
“Zombies Monsters Robots is the ultimate playground for carnage, camaraderie, and crazy action,” said producer, Matt Denomme, of En Masse Entertainment. “So grab a few friends, hop into the Open Beta, and get ready to expect the unexpected.”
For more info, visit www.playzmr.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pokemon Duel Mobile Review
- Pokemon Duel is an energy based, free-to-play game for the iOS and Android platforms.
- Freestyle 2: Now Available on STEAM
- Freestyle 2: Now Available on STEAM - B-Ball Action now on the biggest gaming service
- DarkOrbit Reloaded Now Available
- On February 4th, 2014, BigPoint Games released the next stage of their browser-based sci-fi MMO with DarkOrbit Reloaded.