Zombies Monsters Robots: Closed Beta Annouced for May 2014
En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is excited to share first details on the closed beta for their over-the-top, anything goes third-person shooter, Zombies Monsters Robots! Scheduled to begin in May, the ZMR closed beta will offer a taste of the overwhelming amount of maps, modes, enemies, and bosses scheduled for launch.
Players ready to be one of the first to KILL EVERY THING are encouraged to sign up for a chance to be selected for the Zombies Monsters Robots closed beta at www.playzmr.com. In addition, those who sign up will also be entered for a chance to win a First Blood Pack, offering an exclusive set of in-game founder’s items.
ZMR closed beta game modes will include:
Kill Every Thing: The zombie apocalypse has begun! Put down wave after wave of undead horrors!
- Map: The Pit
Assault: The alien Dominion are attacking through Earth’s threshold network! Meet them head-on, and shut ‘em down…hard.
- Map: Hot Dam
- Map: Tourist Trap
PvP: Not every enemy comes from another dimension. Take on rival mercs in a head-to-head shootout!
- Map: Killville
- Map: Bullet Train
For more info, visit www.playzmr.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Video Shows Simultaneous Cross Platform Play In Real-Time
- Sandbox Interactive reveals a new video showcasing cross-platform play in Albion Online.
- EverQuest Next Cancelled and Landmark Release Date Announced
- Daybreak has simultaneously announced the cancellation of EverQuest Next and a spring launch for Landmark.
- Fable Legends Introduces New Hero: Evienne
- A new hero has recently been announced for Fable Legends, an upcoming action/adventure RPG. Keeper of the legendary sword Brobdingnagian (Brob...