WEBZEN Wishes Players a Hooky Spooky Halloween
Halloween is easily one of Webzen’s favorite holidays, and it’s time for them to celebrate with the “Hooky Spooky Festival”! This festival will last for two weeks, and the sentiment around their office has been, “One day for Halloween is too short, let it buzz for a fortnight!” Indeed, WEBZEN’s portfolio is vast, currently, 10 games strong for the global market alone, and many games are going with their own event – and sometimes events – to celebrate this crazy, hooky spooky times! All of the games will have details on their sites, listed below, and their Facebook Page will also host a Halloween Event Calendar.
The company, cheering for its well-known game titles, announced: “From the epic and fantastic C9 and Rappelz, from the everlasting and moving Flyff and MU Online, passing by the classy and swinging Shot Online and the phenomenal and captivating MU Origin, the game teams have organized a bunch of Halloween events in-game together with our social media pages. For the occasion, pumpkins and cauldrons are decorating many games, giving a touch and a flavour of the jack-o’-lantern’s fantasy world”.
Along with the multiple events proposed under the WEBZEN games portfolio, promotional offers are running for the full Halloween period.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained CUBE Keep Building Contest Winners Revealed
- CityState Games has revealed the four winners of their early CUBE alpha keep building contest in Camelot Unchained.
- Cynane the Queen Slayer Joins the Total War: ARENA Battlefield
- Cynane the Queen Slayer, the brilliant female military strategist and field commander, is available to play in a new update that is live now.
- World of Speed introduces the Ford Mustang GT
- Introducing the Ford Mustang GT - the latest car to join World of Speed.