Webzen and gPotato to be merged into one gaming portal
WEBZEN has just revealed their upcoming changes to their game portals. Millions of players will be able to play together with unified services and new games.
The three game portals WEBZEN.com, gPotato.eu and gPotato.com are coming together to bring the ultimate free MMO experience, and a chance for everyone to meet new people and make new friends.
“A total of over 40 million players, from 150 countries, will be able to play and enjoy their favorite games together. This is what online games are all about – fostering online friendship. This new experience comes with a single portal gathering all of our games,” says Tony Kim, WEBZEN CEO. “2014 will bring exciting changes to the portal and our gaming portfolio. Soon you will be able to enjoy Archlord II, and we have news of more titles to come.”
This new, dynamic and intuitive portal will combine all of the gPotato and WEBZEN games, from Age of Wulin, C9: Continent of the Ninth Seal, MU Online and MU Rebirth, to long-time favorites like Flyff, Terra Militaris and Rappelz, and also the upcoming Archlord II.
Exciting adventures are awaiting players all over the world in this wider portfolio, which will be easily accessible after a quick and easy account update process.
The new social space will be bringing new functionality that players have been waiting for, such as an official WEBZEN-tracker for official posts, and mobile-friendly forums, so you can stay in touch with your friends while on the move.
New games and new friends await. Check out our mini-site http://www.webzen.com/Joins_Forces_with_gPotato for more info
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight's Fable: Unholy Blood Wolf Now Available
- Since Astral tiger first arrived to one of the free to play rpg games- Knights Fable, it has always been the strongest beast. For a long perio...
- Ashes of Creation's Team Grows, Reveals New Items and New Art
- Since Pax East, the Intrepid Studios team has been fairly silent, but that's because they've been hard at work producing Ashes of Cr...
- Tynon Launch Preview
- Tynon seeks to merge features from casual and social city-building games with the worlds of strategy, fantasy, and role-playing.