Warhammer 40k Regicide Releases May 5 on Steam Early Access
Independent game developer Hammerfall Publishing has released the opening cinematic to the Warhammer® 40,000®: Regicide campaign, and announced that it will be available on Steam Early Access from May 5. Fans can get their first glimpse of the upcoming single-player campaign story in the opening cinematic below.
The video contains a mysterious transmission sent from the remote world of Hethgar Prime. The frontier world is in peril, and the feared warriors of the Space Marines are dispatched to investigate. On arrival, the Space Marines find themselves up against unexpected adversaries in the struggle to liberate Hethgar Prime and investigate the source of the ominous transmissions.
Regicide is a fresh take on the Warhammer universe, featuring an intense mix of strategy and cinematic gameplay. An original and brutal take on turn-based strategy, Regicide fuses characters, abilities and environments derived from the Warhammer 40,000 universe from Games Workshop, with traditional strategy and new action-heavy gameplay elements.
For more info, visit http://www.warhammer40kregicide.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Rolls Out Update 8.8
- Wargaming has announced the release of Update 8.8 for its MMO action game World of Tanks.
- Nexon America to Publish First Person Shooter Extraction
- Nexon America, the North American subsidiary of Tokyo-based NEXON Co., LTD., a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, today announced ...
- Nova Blitz hits 75% on Kickstarter with 2 weeks left
- With two weeks left to go on its Kickstarter, Nova Blitz has secured 75% of its funding goal.