Warhammer 40k Regicide Releases May 5 on Steam Early Access
Independent game developer Hammerfall Publishing has released the opening cinematic to the Warhammer® 40,000®: Regicide campaign, and announced that it will be available on Steam Early Access from May 5. Fans can get their first glimpse of the upcoming single-player campaign story in the opening cinematic below.
The video contains a mysterious transmission sent from the remote world of Hethgar Prime. The frontier world is in peril, and the feared warriors of the Space Marines are dispatched to investigate. On arrival, the Space Marines find themselves up against unexpected adversaries in the struggle to liberate Hethgar Prime and investigate the source of the ominous transmissions.
Regicide is a fresh take on the Warhammer universe, featuring an intense mix of strategy and cinematic gameplay. An original and brutal take on turn-based strategy, Regicide fuses characters, abilities and environments derived from the Warhammer 40,000 universe from Games Workshop, with traditional strategy and new action-heavy gameplay elements.
For more info, visit http://www.warhammer40kregicide.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- ESL announces Intel Extreme Masters stops in Cologne and more
- ESL’s record-breaking elite pro gaming tour, Intel® Extreme Masters, today announced that events in Cologne, Taipei and Katowice are set to...
- ARK: Survival of the Fittest Championships are Coming
- The ARK: Survival of the Fittest(ARK: SoTF) May Survivor League Championship matches take place from 11 am EST to 2 pm EST on Saturday, June 4
- New screens for Dungeons and Dragons Online Update 13
- Turbine has released a new set of screenshots to reveal more about its upcoming Update 13 for Dungeons and Dragons Online.