Vivox brings voice chat technology to The Elder Scrolls Online
Vivox announced today that they have partnered with ZeniMax® Online Studios to bring voice chat communication to The Elder Scrolls® Online: Tamriel Unlimited™. Whether on PlayStation® 4 or Xbox One®, millions of players across the globe are able to easily communicate in-game with Vivox’s voice chat as they adventure through the legendary world of Tamriel.
“We are excited to incorporate voice chat into the console versions of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, enabling players to easily connect with one another,” said Matt Firor, game director, ZeniMax Online Studios. “For us, Vivox was the natural choice, given their multi-platform capabilities, gaming industry pedigree and reliability.”
With the recent launch of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, players can take advantage of Vivox’s natively supported voice chat, both via private channels and publicly based on proximity to other players. If players are wearing a headset and encounter another player, they will be able to engage in real-time communication creating a new level of player experience.
“It is a privilege for Vivox to integrate our voice chat technology into such an esteemed and popular title,” said Rob Seaver, CEO, Vivox. “Our instant and clear voice commands bring a truly immersive experience to The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Leprechaun Race
- What these diminutive sprites lack in physical might, they make up for with sneaky skills that allow them to be both the ideal scout on the fr...
- Conquer Online: Kingdom War Expansion Details Explained
- The PvP oriented MMOPRG, Conquer Online announced that an important expansion, "Kingdom War", will be released in the first quarter ...
- Guardians of Ember Adds New Content With Early Arrival of Act 6 Beta
- New content is coming early to Guardians of Ember today, with the beta release of Act 6. Ten new desert landscapes await players.