Smash Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Smash Online Page.
Smash Online is a 3D tennis MMO with bright anime inspired graphics published by Gamigo – the same folks behind Slapshot and Fiesta Online in Europe. The game only has four starting avatars, but more can be purchased in the game’s item store. Each of the avatars have varying stats can can be specialized in one of six playstyles, which adds some variety to the game. Unlike Fantasy Tennis, another free to play tennis game, Smash Online is much more serious. The game has no whacky skills or crazy game modes, but is instead a straight up tennis MMO. To learn more about Smash Online, check out the official MMOHuts Smash Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crimson Blades cross in Vindictus
- Vindictus (North America) has released the Crimson Blades update, adding new PvP modes to the game.
- The Ruler of the Land RUSH: Idle RPG Soft Launches
- The Ruler of the Land RUSH: Idle RPG has officially soft-launched today for the Philippines, and is based on the popular Korean manhwa.
- Champions of Titan Begins Open Beta Today in IDC Launcher/Steam
- Starting today, interested players can leap into the Open Beta test for MMORPG Champions of Titan, on the IDC Launcher and Steam.