Smash Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Smash Online Page.
Smash Online is a 3D tennis MMO with bright anime inspired graphics published by Gamigo – the same folks behind Slapshot and Fiesta Online in Europe. The game only has four starting avatars, but more can be purchased in the game’s item store. Each of the avatars have varying stats can can be specialized in one of six playstyles, which adds some variety to the game. Unlike Fantasy Tennis, another free to play tennis game, Smash Online is much more serious. The game has no whacky skills or crazy game modes, but is instead a straight up tennis MMO. To learn more about Smash Online, check out the official MMOHuts Smash Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warships Welcomes German Battleships
- World of Warships has welcomed a line of German battleships in its latest update, welcoming eight new warships to the German fleet.
- H1Z1 First Life Early Access Impressions
- Years have gone by since the zombie apocalypse has taken over the games industry, and the plague shows no signs of slowing in 2015.
- Star Trek Online Delta Recruitment Begins Now
- The looming Iconian war is the greatest threat the Galaxy has ever faced. Enlist now.