Smash Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Smash Online Page.
Smash Online is a 3D tennis MMO with bright anime inspired graphics published by Gamigo – the same folks behind Slapshot and Fiesta Online in Europe. The game only has four starting avatars, but more can be purchased in the game’s item store. Each of the avatars have varying stats can can be specialized in one of six playstyles, which adds some variety to the game. Unlike Fantasy Tennis, another free to play tennis game, Smash Online is much more serious. The game has no whacky skills or crazy game modes, but is instead a straight up tennis MMO. To learn more about Smash Online, check out the official MMOHuts Smash Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- CoD Black Ops III: Nuketown Returns
- A re-imagined version of the fan-favourite multiplayer map Nuketown, is coming to Call of Duty®: Black Ops III.
- Auto Club Revolution Beta Impressions 2015
- ACR is a racing game with MMO elements. You can't simply log-in to ACR, and choose any car or race. Instead things start simple with prof...
- MapleStory 2 Closed Beta Impressions
- I’m going into this review without a lot of MapleStory 1 experience, so I have no real expectations or preconceived notions about the MMO.