Vindictus launches Episode 4
Vindictus has launched its next major free update, Episode 4, this week.
The update raises the level cap to 44, and adds two new dungeons, Prairie Entrance and Ruins of Sanctity, both of which will feature brand new enemies and new boss monsters, including Goliath, Dim Gray, Warchief Black Scar, and the Giant Spider. New skills have also been added for each class, including Berserk, Lightning Fury, and Large Shield Mastery.
Vindictus is published by Nexon America, which also publishes MapleStory, Mabinogi, Combat Arms, and Dungeon Fighter Online.
Vindictus Gameplay Screenshot
Vindictus Episode 4 is now live, opening up two new dungeons and raising the level cap to 44
Two exciting new dungeons are now available in Nexon America’s physics-based action MMORPG, Vindictus. The two new high level dungeons, Prairie Entrance and Ruins of Sanctity, open up a world filled with a new vicious clan of Gnolls, deadly spiders and evil toads, as well as a slew of cunning new boss monsters to defeat.
The Prairie Entrance dungeon features wide-open spaces, and requires mercenaries to plan attacks and strategies carefully as dangerous traps are waiting to be triggered. The Ruins of Sanctity have become overgrown with vegetation due to constant heavy rain, creating a sense of gloom and foreboding that haunts the ruins.
In addition to the new dungeons and Fomors to fight, players will face off against boss monsters such as Goliath, Dim Gray, Warchief Black Scar and the Giant Spider. Players who’ve mastered their skills thus far will be able to attack with several new skills such as Berserk, Lightning Fury and Large Shield Mastery.
With this update, players will also be able to enjoy leveling their characters up to the new level cap of 44.
To learn more about Vindictus and to start planning your attack, visit: www.vindictus.com. You can also “Like” Vindictus on Facebook: www.facebook.com/vindictus.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League Cross Network Play Arrives on Xbox One and PC
- Rocket League now supports cross-network play between the Xbox One and Steam PC versions, making it the first-ever Xbox One game to do so.
- Fantasy War Tactics Releases Guild Raid Update
- The latest guild raid updates, ‘Dark Fortress’ and ‘Equipment Transcendence’ comes full of new content for players to immerse themselv...
- Phantom of the Kill Introduces three new Killer Princes
- After announcing the introduction of male characters for the international version last month, three new Killer Princes have arrived.