Velvet Sundown Enters Closed Beta Testing
The pioneering new Dramagame Velvet Sundown, from the Finnish development team Tribe Studios Ltd., has begun its official closed beta test. While getting an early look at the game, beta testers will provide valuable feedback for the unique social game that combines a mix of social experiments with major role-playing game elements. Players can visit join the beta now by snagging a key from our giveaway page.
Velvet Sundown takes players on a high-seas adventure aboard a luxury yacht. Players are assigned one of 11 different characters all with different personalities and background stories. There are different storyline combinations available as playable scenarios. Gameplay depends on the negotiating skills of the individual players via the chat function. Each character has their own unique background stories and missions that players must strive to fulfill.
To celebrate the closed beta testing, Velvet Sundown is holding several events where you can play with the developers and give live feedback on the experience. All times for these will be announced on the website and forums.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword goes K-Pop with Megastars Gfriend
- Today KOG Games is outfitting Elsword with dance moves and outfits made popular by K-Pop super group GFriend.
- MU Online Speed Event Server Season 2 Now Live
- WEBZEN has announced that MU Online's Speed Event Server Season 2 is now open to players.
- Age of Conan: Unchained Arrives on Aeria Ignite
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the launch of Age of Conan: Unchained on the Aeria Ignite ...