Trick and Loot in The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot’s Halloween Open House
Today, Ubisoft announced a new Open House event for The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot. Starting now and running until November 4, anyone can join in the quest to loot, slash and hack their way to fame and fortune in Opulencia. The Open House allows anyone that signs up a chance to get a sneak preview of The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot while the game is still in closed beta.
Halloween themes and costumes are now available for a limited time and spooky Halloween themed castles have been created for players to test their skills. New customization options for players include a glowing pumpkin head, bat winged headgear and fun costumes to dress your looters in. The exclusive Bat Wings will be granted to every player joining the Haunted Open House!
Players will be challenged by the Mage, The Earl of Evilosity, to complete a series of activities to bring mayhem and spread evil through the kingdom of Opulencia. Successful players shall be rewarded with more swag!
Players can sign up or sign in with their existing Uplay account at www.themightyquest.com and will be granted immediate access during the event.
And make sure to check out the new trailer!
Articles You May Enjoy
- WeMade USA Launches Lost Saga With Dynamic New Content
- WeMade Entertainment USA, the US-based publishing arm of leading online game company WeMade Entertainment, today announced the commercial laun...
- Arcane Saga Launches on Netmarble and Steam
- Netmarble.com, a leading worldwide online game portal, is sending out a call to all adventure-seeking heroes as the free-to-play fantasy massi...
- Blade & Soul Announces Launch and Esports Plans
- This is a big day for us, as we’re able to share the official launch date of Blade & Soul for all Western players