Trick and Loot in The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot’s Halloween Open House
Today, Ubisoft announced a new Open House event for The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot. Starting now and running until November 4, anyone can join in the quest to loot, slash and hack their way to fame and fortune in Opulencia. The Open House allows anyone that signs up a chance to get a sneak preview of The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot while the game is still in closed beta.
Halloween themes and costumes are now available for a limited time and spooky Halloween themed castles have been created for players to test their skills. New customization options for players include a glowing pumpkin head, bat winged headgear and fun costumes to dress your looters in. The exclusive Bat Wings will be granted to every player joining the Haunted Open House!
Players will be challenged by the Mage, The Earl of Evilosity, to complete a series of activities to bring mayhem and spread evil through the kingdom of Opulencia. Successful players shall be rewarded with more swag!
Players can sign up or sign in with their existing Uplay account at www.themightyquest.com and will be granted immediate access during the event.
And make sure to check out the new trailer!
Articles You May Enjoy
- FEAR Online launches Halloween-themed content
- Just in time for Halloween, F.E.A.R. Online has released new horror-themed features for brave souls looking for a terrifying game experience! ...
- Pokémon Go Servers Crushed Due to Popularity
- Too many Pokemon Masters in the making. . .
- Final Fantasy Mobius Mobile Review
- Mobius Final Fantasy is a free-to-play, episodic mobile title for the Android and iOS.