Tribal Wars and The West Launch New in-game Features and Events
InnoGames stays true to their name today with a dual release from its online role-playing game The West and its classic strategy game Tribal Wars. The two releases emphasize The West’s new feature: “The Adventures” and Tribal Wars’ Fall Event. In celebration of the launches, the German company has published two videos on the event and in-game element.
The Adventures allows players to fight with and against each other in a turn-based 3D battle. The winners of the combat can look forward to unique rewards, including veteran points (a new currency) and loot chests. Each adventure is broken into rounds with two stamina points per player. These points can be used for moving, attacking or on abilities like: healing, blocking or firing a particularly penetrating and powerful shot. The objective for the first map is to capture three special buildings distributed throughout it and to reach 35 points to win. There will be more maps available in the future.
Tribal Wars’ fall event puts trading at the center of the action. The merchants are back and will set camps near villages. This time they will bring gems as a special resource which players can get by trading clay, wood or iron. Tribal Warriors can use the gems to enter a Tombola to earn special prices – like boosting units or production. Even though the merchants are peaceful the event will allow players to plunder their camps via coordinated attacks.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sega Europe Acquires Amplitude Studios
- SEGA Europe have today announced the acquisition of the award-winning French game development outfit, Amplitude Studios.
- MU Online's Speed Event Server Season 2 Coming on July 11th
- MU Online has opened pre-registration for Speed Event Server Season 2.
- Mythgard - Friends & Family Alpha Thoughts
- I love a good card game, and if you’ve been following my work, I’ve been playing them since the 90s. So far, Mythgard is incredible.