Tribal Wars and The West Launch New in-game Features and Events
InnoGames stays true to their name today with a dual release from its online role-playing game The West and its classic strategy game Tribal Wars. The two releases emphasize The West’s new feature: “The Adventures” and Tribal Wars’ Fall Event. In celebration of the launches, the German company has published two videos on the event and in-game element.
The Adventures allows players to fight with and against each other in a turn-based 3D battle. The winners of the combat can look forward to unique rewards, including veteran points (a new currency) and loot chests. Each adventure is broken into rounds with two stamina points per player. These points can be used for moving, attacking or on abilities like: healing, blocking or firing a particularly penetrating and powerful shot. The objective for the first map is to capture three special buildings distributed throughout it and to reach 35 points to win. There will be more maps available in the future.
Tribal Wars’ fall event puts trading at the center of the action. The merchants are back and will set camps near villages. This time they will bring gems as a special resource which players can get by trading clay, wood or iron. Tribal Warriors can use the gems to enter a Tombola to earn special prices – like boosting units or production. Even though the merchants are peaceful the event will allow players to plunder their camps via coordinated attacks.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ASTA Open Beta Date Announced
- After the Initial Beta Test in November 2015, ASTA is finally getting ready to go into its Open Beta on the 2nd of March.
- Wakfu (NA) - Now available on Steam (in closed beta)
- ANKAMA today announces that its hit MMORPG WAKFU is now available on Steam through a closed beta for English speaking countries. The access to...
- Otherland Starts Second CBT with new eDNA-System
- DRAGO has added a lot of new content to this Unreal 3-based non-targeting MMORPG including 200 new quests and beautiful cut-scenes waiting to ...