Total War Battles: Kingdom Open Beta for PC Available Now
Total War Battles: KINGDOM, a challenging new free-to-play, persistent-world strategy game hits Open Beta for PC today, and is available to download from Steam and play now: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300080/
Set during the chaotic turn of the 10th century, the world starts to emerge from the Dark Ages divided and at war. Combining intense battles with army management, kingdom building and devious social plotting, Total War Battles: KINGDOM offers rich, bite-sized Total War experiences.
Players will find themselves rebuilding a crumbled empire. Through managing the needs of their own fiefdom, players marshal formidable armies with which to duel against neighboring kingdoms.
Intended to be the perfect slice of Total War gaming on the go, Total War Battles: KINGDOM has been in a limited closed beta since it was announced last year and today goes into a wider Open Beta on PC. This Open Beta signals the start of the public releases for Total War Battles: KINGDOM, with Mac and tablet versions coming later this year. With one persistent world, players will be able to continue their campaign across multiple devices, at home, work or out and about.
Total War Battles: KINGOM Open PC Beta will be available initially in selected territories. To view the available regions please check the following site: http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Open_Beta_Countries. For further information on Total War Battles: KINGDOM visit: www.totalwar.com/kingdom.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior - International test sever coming soon
- IMC Games has just announced on their official Facebook page that an international test server will be available sometime after the Focus Grou...
- Neverwinter Fury of the Feywild Date Announcement
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios are pleased to announce that the widely-acclaimed free action MMORPG Neverwinter [...] is...
- The Nightmare Before Wintertide Hits Firefall This Sunday
- Dubbed The Nightmare Before Wintertide, players will have to once again defend against massive assaults from elite Chosen bosses controlled by...