Total War Battles: Kingdom Open Beta for PC Available Now
Total War Battles: KINGDOM, a challenging new free-to-play, persistent-world strategy game hits Open Beta for PC today, and is available to download from Steam and play now: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300080/
Set during the chaotic turn of the 10th century, the world starts to emerge from the Dark Ages divided and at war. Combining intense battles with army management, kingdom building and devious social plotting, Total War Battles: KINGDOM offers rich, bite-sized Total War experiences.
Players will find themselves rebuilding a crumbled empire. Through managing the needs of their own fiefdom, players marshal formidable armies with which to duel against neighboring kingdoms.
Intended to be the perfect slice of Total War gaming on the go, Total War Battles: KINGDOM has been in a limited closed beta since it was announced last year and today goes into a wider Open Beta on PC. This Open Beta signals the start of the public releases for Total War Battles: KINGDOM, with Mac and tablet versions coming later this year. With one persistent world, players will be able to continue their campaign across multiple devices, at home, work or out and about.
Total War Battles: KINGOM Open PC Beta will be available initially in selected territories. To view the available regions please check the following site: http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Open_Beta_Countries. For further information on Total War Battles: KINGDOM visit: www.totalwar.com/kingdom.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Ivern Champion Review
- Ivern the Green Father is one of the most unique champions ever released for League of Legends, unfortunately, that’s not a good thing.
- Guns and Robots Begins Closed Beta
- This month, players can get their hands on the closed beta for Guns and Robots, Masthead Studio's newest free-to-play title.
- Elvenar: Upgrade System Revealed
- Today, InnoGames released additional information on the upgrade mechanics and gameplay elements of its latest game Elvenar. In the strategic c...