Tales of Pirates II begins alpha testing
Tales of Pirates II, the follow-up to Tales of Pirates, will begin alpha testing on April 15th.
The test will run from April 15th to April 22nd. Interested Alpha testers can get keys through IGG’s site, or their partner sites hosting giveaways. Those who test during the 8 day period will be able to participate in contests rewarding prizes like the Nokia E63, iPod nano, and 10 million game coins Guild Fund from IGG and ToPII.
The Original Press Release:
Tales of Pirates II: Alpha Test Coming Soon
Starting April 14th (EDT Time GMT-4), IGG will officially kick off the start of Alpha testing for their newest title – Tales of Pirates II! When this new 3D adventure packed game debuts, testers will have a whole range of events and activities to look forward to, with prizes including Nokia E63, iPod nano, Amazon Shopping Checks and more.
The Alpha Test will last for eight days, from April 15th to April 22nd, allowing players a chance to preview the new game and delve deeply into its immersive 3D environment Those interested in joining the elite group of testers can claim an AT key through their official site, or one of the many other popular media sites helping distribute keys. Enter these sites, and access the ToP II event page to grab AT keys. Then simply activate the AT keys, and enter the game! At the same time they log in, testers will be automatically entered in a contest to win Nokia E63, iPod nano, and 10 million game coins Guild Fund from IGG and ToPII!
For more details about Tales of Pirates II, please follow this link: http://top2.igg.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brave Nine Introduces Play and Earn Terra Server
- Brave Nine will be opening the Play and Earn Terra server on Friday, May 13th.
- Grimoire Alpha Press Preview
- Teams of mages will group together and unleash their infinite power against one another, devastating everything in their paths.
- Combat Arms: Reloaded Launches on Steam Today
- Combat Arms: Reloaded, the first-person shooter from VALOFE Global officially hits Steam today.