Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War Gameplay Details Revealed
Today, GameSamba and Funimation® Entertainment are revealing more details about the upcoming “Tokyo Ghoul” game, now titled “Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War”.
The game will be available this winter for Android and Apple devices, and it will feature three gameplay modes for players to pick from.
The first is the single player quest/story mode, which will take players on an episodic journey where they’ll face an onslaught of human or ghoul foes in real-time action-RPG combat. Players will be able to control a party of characters, and unleash powerful special skills.
“Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War” will also feature a variety of multiplayer modes. The first is a traditional player vs player (PvP) arena, where players can compete against one another in fights, to see who has the stronger team. The other multiplayer mode is an experience inspired by MOBA gameplay, and players will participate in 1v1, 3v3, or 5v5 matches against other players as they attempt to take out the enemy team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE - Interview with Team Rival's Alec 'fineokay' Fonzo
- This is great for me, because as you all know, Team Rival is my favorite team, and the one I'm counting on to win at Smite Worlds this ye...
- Vindictus to Release in North America in Q4 2010
- Vindictus, Mabinogi Heroes, release date announced in North America. The game will officially launch sometime in Q4 2010 by Nexon.
- Paladins OB64 Discussion
- Paladins OB64 is a pretty divisive subject right now. But I made a fresh account and played around, and honestly? Still digging it.