Three Kingdoms shutting down
Uforia announced that it would be shutting down Three Kingdoms: The Battle Begins on August 30th.
No reason for the shut down was given; however, the servers will be granting 8xEXP from now until the final day. The Item Mall will also be closed today to prevent future purchases.
Three Kingdoms is an MMORPG based on the era in Chinese history by the same name. Uforia has only been running the MMO since early 2009. Uforia also runs Camon Hero, Mercenary Wars, Red War, and Nostale.
Three Kingdoms Gameplay Screenshot
The Original Announcement:
Hello Uforians,We’re sorry to have to announce the end of our service operation of Three Kingdoms. We extend our thanks to all of you for supporting us and the game during its time of operation.We would like to provide you with a schedule of the important dates so that you can say your goodbyes and get the most out of the game before the closure.August 8th 7 PM PST – Start of 8x EXPAugust 9th 7 PM PST – Three Kingdoms’ Item Mall will be closed.August 30th – Three Kingdoms’ Service will be halted.Thank you once again for playing Three Kingdoms.Regards,Team Uforia
Articles You May Enjoy
- Carte announces commercial release
- GamesCampus has announced it will commercially launch Carte on March 8.
- Fractured MMO Announces February Playtest
- After a short but successful test in December, Fractured is ready for another, larger stress test this February.
- AlphaDraft Adds SMITE to Roster of Fantasy Esport Games
- “We’re very excited to be working with AlphaDraft on daily fantasy for the SMITE Pro League,” said Todd Harris.