Three Kingdoms shutting down
Uforia announced that it would be shutting down Three Kingdoms: The Battle Begins on August 30th.
No reason for the shut down was given; however, the servers will be granting 8xEXP from now until the final day. The Item Mall will also be closed today to prevent future purchases.
Three Kingdoms is an MMORPG based on the era in Chinese history by the same name. Uforia has only been running the MMO since early 2009. Uforia also runs Camon Hero, Mercenary Wars, Red War, and Nostale.
Three Kingdoms Gameplay Screenshot
The Original Announcement:
Hello Uforians,We’re sorry to have to announce the end of our service operation of Three Kingdoms. We extend our thanks to all of you for supporting us and the game during its time of operation.We would like to provide you with a schedule of the important dates so that you can say your goodbyes and get the most out of the game before the closure.August 8th 7 PM PST – Start of 8x EXPAugust 9th 7 PM PST – Three Kingdoms’ Item Mall will be closed.August 30th – Three Kingdoms’ Service will be halted.Thank you once again for playing Three Kingdoms.Regards,Team Uforia
Articles You May Enjoy
- Astellia Online - Interview Concerning Changes from Korean Version
- Astellia Online is a Korean MMO that is coming to the West via Barunson as their flagship title.
- RONIN: New stealth action game revealing at PAX South 2015
- Fans are able to get their hands on some sweet turn-based ninja action this weekend as assassins Devolver Digital announce RONIN, a new title ...
- Joymax Interviews Head Developer Of Knight Age
- Joymax interviews Baek Young Min to reveal the development behind its newest MMORPG, Knight Age.