The Repopulation Releases End of September Progress Report
The Repopulation has released its newest end-of-month report covering September changes, and it was certainly a busy month.
Since the last update, The Repopulation has released four large patches. Points of Intrigue, one of the Kickstarter goals, was released, introducing random and dynamic enemy camps that can offer special buffs and boons to players. Control Points (another type of Point of Intrigue) were also introduced, which offer advanced factional PvP for access to vendors, mission givers, and more.
Also in the update spotlight were Medics, the Tutorial system, tool tips, inquiries, default controls, decay, group content, and balance tweaks. To read through the extensive patch notes, click here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Puzzle & Dragons Invites The Adorable World of Sanrio Back for a Collab
- GungHo Online Entertainment welcomes the incredible, magical world of Sanrio back to Puzzle & Dragons for a fantastic collaboration.
- Heroes of Rune: New casual MOBA coming soon
- MijiKai Game Studio has recently presented Heroes of Rune, an epic new casual Multiplayer RPG, MOBA style game coming soon. Heroes of Rune was...
- Closers Launches Pandimensional Update
- En Masse Entertainment announced today that the launch of their latest update for Closers, The Pandimensional Update is here.