The Repopulation Releases End of September Progress Report
The Repopulation has released its newest end-of-month report covering September changes, and it was certainly a busy month.
Since the last update, The Repopulation has released four large patches. Points of Intrigue, one of the Kickstarter goals, was released, introducing random and dynamic enemy camps that can offer special buffs and boons to players. Control Points (another type of Point of Intrigue) were also introduced, which offer advanced factional PvP for access to vendors, mission givers, and more.
Also in the update spotlight were Medics, the Tutorial system, tool tips, inquiries, default controls, decay, group content, and balance tweaks. To read through the extensive patch notes, click here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Com2us Promises a One-of-a-kind Festival Experience at SWC Americas Cup 2018
- Com2us is kicking off their second Summoners War event with the Summoners War World Arena Championship - Americas Cup 2018.
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II Coming to Xbox One
- NeocoreGames announced today that The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II will be available on Xbox One on July 1.
- Granado Espada War of Independence
- July delves into the history of Granado Espada with its second Bristia Update: The Scar.