The Repopulation Releases End of September Progress Report
The Repopulation has released its newest end-of-month report covering September changes, and it was certainly a busy month.
Since the last update, The Repopulation has released four large patches. Points of Intrigue, one of the Kickstarter goals, was released, introducing random and dynamic enemy camps that can offer special buffs and boons to players. Control Points (another type of Point of Intrigue) were also introduced, which offer advanced factional PvP for access to vendors, mission givers, and more.
Also in the update spotlight were Medics, the Tutorial system, tool tips, inquiries, default controls, decay, group content, and balance tweaks. To read through the extensive patch notes, click here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Most PvP Intensive Free MMORPGs
- It seems like a lot of new games today have either very limited or no Player versus player (PvP) options, which can be quite frustrating.
- Godzilla Coming to Puzzles & Survival in September
- According to 37GAMES, its best-selling match-3 zombie game Puzzles & Survival will be collaborating with “Godzilla” in early September...
- Wartune Launches Patch 1.4.5
- Reality Squared Games has released the latest update for its strategy MMORPG Wartune today.