The Repopulation Releases End of September Progress Report
The Repopulation has released its newest end-of-month report covering September changes, and it was certainly a busy month.
Since the last update, The Repopulation has released four large patches. Points of Intrigue, one of the Kickstarter goals, was released, introducing random and dynamic enemy camps that can offer special buffs and boons to players. Control Points (another type of Point of Intrigue) were also introduced, which offer advanced factional PvP for access to vendors, mission givers, and more.
Also in the update spotlight were Medics, the Tutorial system, tool tips, inquiries, default controls, decay, group content, and balance tweaks. To read through the extensive patch notes, click here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Strategy Focus Group Test Registration Now Open
- HanbitSoft Inc. is recruiting 300 participants for the Focus Group Test of Space Strategy, an AR space battle game.
- Webzen and gPotato to be merged into one gaming portal
- WEBZEN has just revealed their upcoming changes to their game portals. Millions of players will be able to play together with unified services...
- League of Legends New Graphical Update Coming Soon
- League of Legends launching major graphical overhaul. Riot games will release new graphics and a new hero - Miss Fortune.