Snail Games announces Age of Wushu
A new MMORPG is joining the lineup for Snail Games USA – Age of Wushu, the same game known as Age of Wulin in Europe.
Age of Wushu offers players the choice of six unique storylines and eight martial arts schools. A game without classes or levels, players will be affected by the consequences of their actions, which can include stealing knowledge from other schools and training offline as an NPC. The game also boasts over 5,000 equipment upgrades, 17 professions, and aerial combat.
Snail Games also publishes The Chosen and Ministry of War.
Age of Wushu Gameplay Screenshot
China’s Most Anticipated MMORPG Age of Wushu Announced Stateside
5 Years in the Making, Snail Games USA Brings AAA to Free-to-Play
LOS ANGELES—January 6, 2012—Snail Games USA today unveiled their colossal upcoming MMORPG, Age of Wushu. Representing more than 2000 years of Wuxia tradition, Age of Wushu thrusts players into a personal adventure, in a world where classes and levels no longer matter and where every action is judged harshly by the world around you. Players will learn that nothing is as it seems when the official International Test for Age of Wushu launches soon.
Prepare to embark on a journey unlike none other, literally. After choosing one of six unique story lines, players become the protagonists of their own individual stories in Age of Wushu. Every action bears a consequence and every NPC has his or her own opinions about each player. Players will also be in control of where and how to hone their skills in Wushu. Players can choose one of eight martial arts schools to train, or invade another school to steal knowledge not offered at their current alma mater. Training can even take place offline by choosing one of 30 offline activities to keep a character progressing in-game as an NPC.
Without the traditional MMO crutch of levels and classes, it is impossible to predict the outcome of a fight. Yes, that means that beggar on the street can be a traveling Grand Master! With over 5,000 equipment upgrades, 32 guild sites, 17 professions and a range of amazing aerial combat, Age of Wushu will puts each player in control of their experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Amplitude Studios Launches "Endless Day" Event for 4th Birthday
- Amplitude’s Endless Day will unlock a mysterious set of events in each game, Endless Legend, Endless Space, and Dungeon of the Endless, enco...
- League of Legends: Dual Champion Release - Rakan and Xayah
- In a rather surprising turn of events Riot has revealed their first ever dual champion release with Rakan and his lover Xayah.
- Rise of Mythos V1.2, It's Time For War
- GameFuse, a leading publisher of free-to-play online games, is pleased to announce that Rise of Mythos Version 1.2, the next addition to the h...