The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot: Play Every Hero for Free During Draft
Today, Ubisoft announced that The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot is starting Opulencia’s Hero Draft, the chance for players to test out each of Opulencia’s four heroes to determine who players want to draft onto their looting team. This in-game event gives players the opportunity to test the skills of each hero over the next four weekends before a big update is introduced to the game. In addition to having access to each hero, there will also be a weekly community challenge, rewarding participants with an exclusive skin for that weekend’s potential draft pick.
The Archer will be the first hero to be featured, and he is available for all players from July 18 through July 22. If the community completes the challenge of successfully completing 100,001 attacks with the Archer, all participants will unlock the Archer’s Darkness Costume. The Knight’s turn to show off his skills will come next, followed by the Mage and finally the Runaway will close the draft with her mighty musical axe.
Players looking to permanently sign new draft pick heroes can also earn a discount of over 60% of in-game currency price of the heroes by leveling them up during their free weekends. The higher they level the character, the larger the discount.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Netmarble Reveals Highly Anticipated Mobile Game, IDEA
- Netmarble announced that IDEA (working title) is targeted to launch in South Korea this July with a North America release to follow.
- Heroes of Three Kingdom Closed Beta Begins July 13
- Heroes of Three Kingdoms from Perfect World Entertainment closed beta begins July 13.
- Winning Putt Summer Festival Begins
- Bandai Namco has announced that summer has arrived in Winning Putt's open beta, with the start of the Winning Putt Summer Festival.