The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Announces Open Beta Date
After an exciting open house weekend that found the Painhammer as the most popular hero, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot has announced that its open beta will begin on February 25.
The development team has noted that many changes and features are coming to TMQFEL, including the Runaway and Open Creation mode. Open beta will also mark the end of the “Original Opulencian” founder’s packs sales, so interested players are warned to plan a purchase before the 25th to earn their lifetime bonuses.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40K: EC - AMA & Gameplay Demo Today On Twitch
- Fans have been asking to see more early gameplay of WH40K: EC and the team at Behaviour is ready to respond with their first official live dem...
- New Hylek Tribes to come to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet today released details about two new tribes set to play an important role in Guild Wars 2’s upcoming expansion.
- Eldevin 1st Expansion Arrives April 3rd
- Hunted Cow Studios has just announced the highly anticipated expansion for their award-winning browser game, Eldevin.