TERA’s Console Edition Announces ‘TERA Unmasked’ Update
TERA on Playstation 4 and Xbox One is about to receive a massive update, with ‘TERA Unmasked’. On October 29th, this free update hits both consoles, with plenty of new content. A major new feature is the Guardian Legion Missions, where players take on foes in airborne combat. During “Rhapsody of Wind and Fire”, players will collect orbs to destroy desert wraiths. In “Search and Destroy”, players will fight alien drones in the air, while waiting on the mothership to arrive.
Players will also find new dragon mounts in the TERA Store. This trio of majestic creatures come in both combat and non-combat forms. Both forms of Gloom, Dusk, and Storm provide their riders with HP/MP-restoration while mounted. The combat form will add Crit Power after dismounting and can belt a roar to increase damage versus monsters. Red Refuge is a new level 65 dungeon to tackle, and in it, the Valkyion Federation wants to defeat the Red Riders once and for all. Players who succeed could acquire a new mask, with its own set of bonuses.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galactic Civilizations III Gets Steam Workshop Support & Map Pack DLC
- Today Stardock announced the availability of the Galactic Civilizations III 1.1 update which adds Steam® Workshop integration.
- Year of EverQuest Continues To Look Ahead
- Sony Online Entertainment celebrates the 15th anniversary of EverQuest with new content for all three EverQuest franchise games.
- The Alchemist Code and Fate/Stay Night Collaborate This Spring
- Coming this month and ending in May 2018, The Alchemist Code from gumi will be teaming up with Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works].