StoneAge World Brings Machine Invasion In First Update
Netmarble announced first content update for pet-collecting mobile MMORPG StoneAge World, introducing Machine Invasion, the first invasion of land of Tectonika by Machine Pets. Now weekly battles against Machine Pets, alongside other in-game improvements, are available for players to conquer.
Every week on specifics days the Machine Invasion will occur. Machine Pets (one of Kaki family) will invade the field of Gravelin Island, where trainers are tasked to clear the land against these enemies. Players can look forward to combating these Machine Pets up to ten times on days when they spawn, with rewards given out based on both the number of participation and the total accumulated damage to Machine Pets.
As part of this new weekly content, Netmarble is also launching a ‘Terminate the Machine’ event that runs until July 16. In addition to daily missions that provide special prizes upon completion, rewards will be sent to those who participate in this event, with the value of prizes scaling based on overall participation. Other additions to StoneAge World this week include a ‘Ticket Event,’ which gives redeemable prize tickets according to the number of daily participants of the Stone Age Life, and a new mission where players receive items based on the amount of Stones and Shells they spend.
Playing Stone Age World? Check out our ongoing giveaway!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armagemon Joins Digimon Masters Roster
- Digimon Masters Online has revealed the terrifying Armagemon to its ever-expanding Digimon roster.
- WildStar Redmoon Rising Update Arrives
- WildStar is welcoming its next major update today with Redmoon Rising, as the Redmoon Terror lurks in the skies around Nexus.
- Tree of Savior Offers Details on Second English Closed Beta
- Tree of Savior's team has revealed new details on the upcoming closed beta test for the English version, starting at the end of October.