Star Trek Online Brings the Age of Discovery to Console in November
Star Trek Online fans on console do not have long to wait until they enter the Age of Discovery. Age of Discovery is slated to launch on PS4 and Xbox One on November 13th, 2018. This will let players create a Federation Captain from the popular CBS All Access TV series, Star Trek: Discovery, and set out on their first mission with Cadet Sylvia Tilly (voiced by Mary Wiseman from the show). A new tutorial is also featured in the Discovery universe, two episodes of content, a streamlined mission journal, added Reputation Tiers, a new Task Force Operation and more.
The Age of Discovery update also unlocks the level requirement for all missions and streamlines the mission journal to help navigate the wealth of content in Star Trek Online. This will also help identify some of the most important storylines to the game. n addition, fans of Star Trek: Discovery can become a part of the show and team up with Tilly to battle the Klingon, led by J’Ula, sister of T’Kuvma and matriarch of the House of Mo’Kai. A roadmap was also released with upcoming content for the 2018/19 timeline, which can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Great Big War Game on back on Steam
- Rubicon Development are delighted to announce that their critically acclaimed strategy title Great Big War Game is now available on Steam once...
- Atlus Online Launches BattleSpace
- Atlus Online has announced today's commercial launch of BattleSpace, both on Atlus Online and Kongregate.
- Need for Speed World Review
- It is simple to pick up and play, the visuals are smooth and realistic, and the leveling system adds a sense of progression.