Star Trek Online: Agents of Yesterday Launches July 6
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced Star Trek Online: Agents of Yesterday will launch on July 6. The third expansion for the Star Trek-themed free-to-play MMORPG celebrates the 50th anniversary of Star Trek: The Original Series by transporting players back in time to command era-appropriate ships and explore the galaxy. Agents of Yesterday also brings back iconic characters from Star Trek: The Original Series and introduces classic playable starships, including the infamous Enterprise, Constitution-class ship.
Agents of Yesterday brings Star Trek fans and Star Trek Online players closer to Star Trek: The Original Series – the beloved series that served as the building block of one of the most popular science-fiction franchises. Fans will be able to take on the role of a Captain from Star Trek: The Original Series and visit multiple locations taken directly from the show, including Taurus VII and Edren (the Gorn Rock Planet). In Agents of Yesterday, five new playable starships from Star Trek: The Original Series will also join the classic Enterprise, Constitution-class starship, including the Daedalus-class Science Vessel.
In an effort to immerse players even more into Star Trek: The Original Series, Agents of Yesterday will feature an exciting cast of characters voiced by beloved Star Trek actors. This includes Chekov, played by Walter Koenig and Montgomery ‘Scotty’ Scott, voiced by Chris Doohan, son of James Doohan. The expansion will also feature the return of Admiral Leeta, reprised by Chase Masterson, and introduce Temporal Agent Daniels from Star Trek: Enterprise, played by Matt Winston. These characters will be brought to life in the featured episodes for Agents of Yesterday, which will continue to be revealed on the Star Trek Online blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Closed Beta Update 1.6 Adds Hero & Much More
- Several exciting new updates are now available for the ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta, including the brand new hero, Ancestor, just i...
- The Red Solstice Launch Review
- The Red Solstice stands as a polished and more technologically advanced edition of this mod, offering survive together or die alone gameplay
- Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn Now Available
- This brand new season marks the debut of a revamped Cardassian mission series and two new featured episodes.